Part 03

Taehyung laid beside you, both of you facing the same wooden ceiling, heavy breathings leaving your mouth. After a few minutes Taehyung had calmed himself, tilting his head towards you he saw you breathing heavily, your face was redder than a tomato.

Why wouldn’t it be? It was an overwhelming experience for you. It gave you pain-pleasure but the pleasure outweighed the pain. The physical pain you felt when Taehyung entered you was like a small brick of salt against your mental sufferings in the past few months.

You didn’t know what was waiting for you the next morning, but you didn’t want to think about it right now. At least not now, right at this moment. You completely blocked your negative thoughts and procrastination in the morning.

You were startled when you felt two arms on each side of your waist.  Although Taehyung was literally inside you earlier, you still felt knots in your stomach when he got near you. Especially his face! He was so gorgeous.
He hugged you from the back and started slightly rubbing your back. His hands striking against your bare skin felt relaxing. You were finally breathing normally after half an hour of breathlessness. You were still feeling sore but you were calmer now.

Your lips formed into a pout when Taehyung stopped rubbing your back. But you didn’t complain since he did what you would never dare to ask. You bit your lower lips when you felt Taehyun’s face snuggle into your hair. Taehyung found your hair, your smell fragrant. He felt so good snuggling his face on your hair.

He inhaled your scent while his one hand travelled down to your thighs to caress them. Even though you had never been touched by a man before, you could tell that he was pleasuring himself now and before he was calming you down.

Taehyung tightened his grip on your waist, pulling you closer before covering both of you with the duvet. “Thankyou for today, my lady” he said in his deep voice which sounded deeper in the dark.

You smiled like an idiot.  “It’s my pleasure. Actually, I thought you hated me. I seem to have misunderstood you. You aren’t like what people say about you..” you said with a lot of courage. You moved your hair back to see his expressions but he was already asleep. You scrunch your nose, you finally felt comfortable to share your heart with him but the timing was wrong.

“He must have had a lot of work.” you murmured while looking at his facial features. You could probably imagine every detail of his face on your head now, even the tiny mole under his lips. Your eyes kept wandering from his lips to his eyes again and again. You wanted to kiss him for the last time but were unsure. He was the king after all.

“He is my husband too! Husband” you reminded yourself, it was your first time referring to Taehyung as your husband. It was always ‘the King, his highness or his majesty’. You gave him a smoochie and whispered "have a good night" in his ears.

Next morning:
Taehyung squeezed his eyes every time the sun rays fell on his face. “Where are these rays coming from?” he pondered, sunlight never entering his quarter. He opened his eyes after a few minutes as the sun rays kept striking against his skin. Taehyung hissed when the bright light got in his eyes.

Moving sideways he slowly opened his eyes after making sure sun rays won’t directly get in his eyes. He could only recognize bare skin covered by a long wavy thing that resembled hair because his eyes were blurry. After closing and opening his eyes a few times, he could see properly. He gasped when he realized it was a woman, a NAKED WOMAN!!

He extended one of his hands towards your back to see who the woman was, he realized his hands were bare. He would normally wear long-sleeved nightwear made of silk. “Could it be..” he muttered before lifting the duvet and conforming to his doubt.