He grabs my shoulders and bites down on my neck, not taking any blood. I scream, the pain worse than I expected.

I stay still and don't fight Stefan at all. I figure it will just cause more damage than do any good. Stefan pulls away and turns his back to me. I slowly bring my hand up to my neck slightly touch the mark with my fingers, whimpering at the pain.

"There. Can we go now?" Stefan asks, still turned away.

Klaus walks in front of me and moves my hair out of the way to look at the bloody mess.

"That won't do."

"What!" I shout, shoving Klaus back as he smiles.

Stefan turns around to face us and Klaus stares me down with a smirk.

"Slightly further up the neck will get you blood faster, therefore killing faster." Klaus turns to Stefan. "That's what I need from you, rippah."

"For the last time, I'm not stupid!" Stefan shouts angrily. "I know what I'm doing!"

"And for the last time, you do whatever I want!" Klaus shouts back. "Are we clear?!"

"No-" I interrupt. "That's going to have to be good enough of a bite." I take a slight step back. "Because I'm not going to let him bite me again."

I swallow, noticing the first bite has healed.

"Well, good luck with that. I'd love to see you kill him."

Stefan walks up to me and I hold my hands against his chest to keep him distanced from my body.

"No- Stefan! I won't kill you!"

He charges at me with more Strength and I shove him back, but that doesn't stop him. Stefan won't stop trying to bite me.

I finally loose it and grab his neck, pushing him to the floor with a slam. He groans in pain and I immediately feel sorry. I keep my grip on his neck as I sit over his waist to keep him pinned down.

"I- I didn't want to hurt you, Stef." I whimper.

He tries to fight my grip but I shove him down harder.

"Don't. Don't fight me." I say, letting a quiet tear fall.

"He won't stop, Stella." Klaus chimes in. "So either kill him or deal with the consequences. The clocks ticking."

I ignore Klaus and focus on Stefan who is groaning in pain.

"Stefan you can do this! I'm much stronger than you so just give up!"

"I can't- I can't stop." Stefan groans, continuing to try and fight me off.

Klaus vamp-speeds behind us and crouches to my level, whispering in my ear. "Kill him."

"NO!" I scream, turning to Klaus and clutching his throat.

I get off of Stefan and vamp-speed, pinning Klaus to the wall. He smiles, not at me, but behind me. I slowly turn around to face Stefan who is now on his feet, and angry.

"Stefan..." I say softly.

He grabs my neck and pins me to the wall where Klaus had just gotten off of.

"Just DO IT!" I scream, grabbing his wrist that's on my neck.

"I don't want to- but if I do it'll get us both out of here." Stefan says.

I close my eyes and nod. He slowly brings his hand to my neck, tracing it.

"Just don't mess up this time." I demand.