17 - just chilling out me box

Start from the beginning

"Three, two, one," I hear someone whisper.

"Surprise!" Shouts everyone at once, I hear noise and footsteps.

"Surpri- owh I'm late," I hear Emilio's voice say. I bite my lip to hold back my giggles.

"Did you do this for me?" Asks an unfamiliar male voice. His voice sounds calm and friendly. That's probaly Matteo.

"No for that pink unicorn behind you," mutters Riccardo's voice.

"Ha ha, come here, I missed you guys so much!" Says the friendly voice. I hear them move and then a few knocks.

"Where is El-," I hear a loud pats " Aauuu! Why did you do that?" Yells Emilio.

"Where is who?" Asks the friendly voice wich probaly is Matteo, im just gonna call him Matteo.

"Emilio meant where the cake is," says Alessandro quickly. Mhm so they don't know you pushed me into a box.

"So what have I missed since I left?" Asks Matteo, I hear footsteps.

"Ah not much, nothing really happened," Valentino's voice suddenly sounds very close.

"Nothing happened?" Asks the friendly voice which is Matteo's.

"No just working ," says Lorenzo. I hear some muttering and then I feel the box move. Startled, I put my hands against the walls of the box, someone is moving the box.

"It's time for Presents!" Says Alessandro enthusiastically. His voice sounds very close so I assume he is the one moving me.

"Wow what a big box," mutters Emilio.

"Yes, this is my Gift for Matteo," says Alessandro with the emphasis on my. Sure boy, sure. I really am a Gift.

"Why is it so big? usually you always forget my birthday," says matteo. Alessandro snorts.

"Uh that's why it's so big to make up for your missed Presents, but actually it's not really that big." My mouth falls open, is he calling me small now? Oh if i get out of this box...

"Okay then-" begins the friendly voice.

"Hey! You don't get to open this until last!" Oh yeah Alessandro, soon I'll be completely out of air and he'll get his sister who suffocated as a present. Hopefully it won't be many Presents.

-------------

"And now you may open my Gift!" Says Alessandro's voice. Finally! I've been in this box for so long and it's not comfortable, everything is black too so I can't see anything.

"Okay, I'm curious." Says the voice of I assume Matteo. Then finally the box is opened and light meets me. I look straight into a pair of brown eyes, which are big with surprise and confusion. The man is wearing a white shirt, so you can see his muscles hard, his brown hair is all tousled.

"What-," Matteo mutters as he opens the other flap of the box so he can see me all the way through. Quickly I jump straight so that I am standing in the box and breathe deeply.

"Air!" I say dramatically.

I look around me. Lorenzo, Leonardo and Valentino are all sitting on the seat, Alessandro is standing on one side of the box, Riccardo is leaning against the wall, Emilio is standing shyly behind the man who is probably Matteo while Matteo is then standing in front of me. He looks at me and examines me from head to toe.

"What- is this- no- what?" Mutters Matteo. Emilio chuckles and puts a hand on Matteo's shoulder.

"Matteo, meet your sister Eleanor, Eleanor meet your brother Matteo," Emilio introduces us. I look at Matteo and he gets tears in his eyes.

"Is this a joke?" He whispers.

"No, it's really her," says Lorenzo. "If you need proof there is a DNA test."

"I can't believe it," Matteo mutters. He holds out his finger and pokes my cheek with it. Fortunately, I didn't flinch. "She's real." No dude im as fake as a plastic bath duck.

"Really I thought she was plastic," Riccardo mumbles. Matteo is still looking at me and carefully puts his hands around my waist. The tears are still in his eyes. He looks down at the tall box I'm still standing in and then looks at me in my eyes. I nod my head, knowing what he wants to do. For some reason, I trust him, even though I don't even know him yet. His hands go up to under my armpits and he pulls me up, out of the box. Once I'm out of the box he pushes me against him in a thick hug, he still holding me up so my feet don't touch the ground. They don't even come close to the ground but to Matteo's knees. I wiggen my feet, ha that's fun to do. Matteo puts his head on my shoulder and his hands move to my upper legs. I understand what he means and wrap my legs around his waist and he puts his hands around my upper legs.

"I missed you so much," Matteo mutters. He brings his head closer to my neck and smells me. I start to giggle, thinking about when I smelled Valentino.

"Did you just smell me?" I ask softly.

"Yup, you smell nice." Mutters Matteo. Suddenly, someone clears their throat.

"You guys look like a couple instead of siblings," says Riccardo's voice. Ugh him again.

"Let them be," Valentino objects. Matteo gives me a kiss against my crown and gives me a squeeze on my leg. Carefully he sets me back down on the ground.

"What were you doing in that box anyway?" Asks Emilio. I open my mouth to say something but Alessandro beats me to it.

"She was chilling in the box."

"No way! You pushed me in the box!" I say indignantly. There is chuckling but it stops when suddenly there is a loud gurgle.

"What's that?" Asks Valentino. Matteo frowns his eyebrows.

"It sounds like a fire alarm," he says. Riccardo curses and runs to the kitchen.

"The cake!" Says he. Damn now the cake is burned and no one is going to eat it, I so wanted to see their faces when they tasted the salt cake.

A/N: omggggg Matteo and Eleanor are so cute! And hahah bad luck about the cake.

Now Matteo is finally in the story!!

Reminder: you are so much more beautiful then you think you are <3