Day Twenty-Nine

Lightbulb and Paintbrush are both on family leave now.

Volkie can actually climb stairs now, so I don't have to teleport her around the house constantly.

Test Tube tried to give Volkie a bath, and they walked in on Paintbrush in the bathroom because people don't lock the door while they're relieving themselves, apparently. They had the bath in the other bathroom.

After most of the day went with nothing happening, at around 4 P.M., Lightbulb went into labor. I decided to have the baby at home this time. Thankfully, it doesn't really show anything. The one giving birth just stands in front of the bassinet, b r e a t h e s a bunch, and then the baby spawns into existence.

She gave birth, and it was a boy!!! His name is Torch, once again after my own fankid.

Here he is!

I did have a backup name in case it was a girl or she had twins, but luckily, I didn't have to use it

I did have a backup name in case it was a girl or she had twins, but luckily, I didn't have to use it. (It was Yard Light, if anyone's curious. Also, I only had the one backup name, so if she had triplets, we would have been in a bit of a sticky situation.)

Also, you know the little icons for each Sim that you click at the bottom to switch control between them? Torch is a completely different skin tone on his icon. No clue what that's about. 

Lightbulb went to bed way earlier than everyone else. Poor thing was just completely tuckered out. She did just have a baby, though, so I can't blame her.

Volkie keeps having nightmares, so I bought her a night light. Not sure if it's working yet. Also, the walking glitch is making it to where she takes slightly longer to get places, which is inconvenient.

Here's a screenshot I took after Volkie's bath in the middle of the changing clothes animation because it just looks so bizarre out of context and I think it's weirdly funny: