Day Six (Love Day)

Since it was Love Day, I decided to have everyone take a vacation day from work, so that we could actually do what I hoped to accomplish.

Everyone woke up, and I worked on doing the traditions for Lightbulb and Paintbrush first. While they were talking, Paintbrush gained a sentiment for Lightbulb, and then they became partners and had their first kiss! WE GETTIN INTO IT NOW, FELLAS

Test Tube and Fan went a little less smoothly. I got the amount of romantic interaction required to fulfill the tradition, but then I accidentally made things awkward. LB and PB already had more of the romance bar filled than those two, so that was probably a contributing factor. Thankfully, I managed to do some pretty effective damage control, and got them back on track. Now the only thing left was the dates, which was a bit worrying for me, since I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull off two dates before Love Day ended.

The Lightbrush date went really well, although I struggled at first to get Lightbulb flirty, and Paintbrush for some reason wanted to talk to some guy named Dirk during the date. On the plus side, this also happened:

You literally started dating today, guys

You literally started dating today, guys. I mean, good for you, but maybe chill out a bit.

The Fantube date also went very well despite earlier complications, and the two had their own first kiss and began a relationship there. I also realized while on this date that Dirk is a celebrity. That somewhat explains what his deal was, I guess.

Everything else from that point was just pretty chill.