Day Eleven

Pinky apparently went somewhere and brought back a postcard.

Now that Test Tube is sharing a room with Fan, she got to experience stuff happening in there while she was trying to sleep. That room's just got something going on.

Blah, blah, blah, something something, broken sink. You get the gist of it now.

Okay, so, you know how in the loading screens, there's usually tips for gameplay? One of the loading screens I got literally just said "OK". What does that mean?!

Fan had to go into San Myshuno for work, and he ended up going there in the middle of a thunderstorm, which was interesting. I hadn't played for a while before starting this book, so that was the first time I've had a Sim get the "scared" emotion.

The Lightbrush wedding is now officially planned for Saturday! That's a bit of a ways away, since it's Wednesday in-game, but that's when it's most convenient for the objects since only Paintbrush and Lightbulb will have to take extra time off work.

I decided to join Test Tube at work for the first time in quite a while, and it happened to be collection day, so I had to run around outside looking for collectibles to fill Test Tube's already filled up inventory. Woohoo. She ended up finding a bizarre amount of MySims figurines. Wasted a good hour on that.

I also found out that one of Test Tube's coworkers is a vampire. There seems to be an abundance of vampires in this object show-based gameplay, and I'm unsure how to feel about that.

Test Tube somehow discovered through examining her coworker Marcus' DNA that he has commitment issues. No idea how she pulled that one off.

Another coworker kept making weird moaning noises at her desk, and I kept thinking "WTF is she doing" and I had to go check on her, turns out she was just uncomfortable for some reason, but like... please be quiet with your noises at least?

Pinky brought back another postcard. 

Nothing else happened for the rest of the day that was too interesting.