Day Five

Sooooo, you know how I said I wasn't gonna force any romantic relationships?

Yeah, that was a lie.

Since we're one in-game day away from Love Day, I decided: "Screw it, might as well get some action going now so the Bright Lights are able to do stuff tomorrow." So I tried to do that today! (Believe me, I would have absolutely tried to go for a Poly Bright Lights route if I was able to, but unfortunately, The Sims 4 doesn't allow for ethical non-monogamy.)

While Test Tube was taking a 2 A.M. bathroom break, she had another breakthrough, idk, something that requires basil.

Paintbrush woke up at around 3 A.M., and made themself eggs and toast, so FINALLY, actual breakfast food. After Test Tube woke up, the fridge just broke out of nowhere, and she had to fix it.

Lightbulb gained a close sentiment for Paintbrush, which was perfect for what I was trying to do. I got them to flirt with each other, and their romance bar appeared and became a little bit filled. (I was SO tempted to have Lightbulb use a pick-up line because she would absolutely do that, but those almost always leave both Sims embarrassed, so I didn't want to risk it.) I also did the same thing for Test Tube and Fan, so now the gears have been set in motion for both couples.

I found Test Tube in the pool and I thought she was drowning, turns out she was just back floating while she was submerged for some reason, so thanks for giving me a heart attack, Tuberino.

Fan worked from home, although his tasks for the day didn't take too long. Lightbulb had a day off today as well. Lightbulb tried to practice speaking in the mirror, and Fan kicked her out of the bathroom so he could take a leak, despite the house having multiple bathrooms.

Lightbulb ate two whole plates of scrambled eggs and bacon while her hunger was in the green, and honestly, I can believe it.

Paintbrush got another promotion at their job. God damn, everyone is just killing it at their careers. Which is a good thing, because we have four people in this house, so being able to keep a steady level of funds is even more important.

Can't say too much more happened that was interesting until everyone went to bed.

Here's Test Tube looking like a floating corpse: