Day Three

Test Tube was the first one up today. She also woke up at 3 in the morning because she really needed to use the bathroom. Her energy need wasn't completely full, so I sent her back to bed for a little while.

About an hour later, at 4 A.M., Paintbrush woke up angry for no reason. I just had them stay up and eat breakfast. While they were painting, Test Tube got up again, went into Fan's room, and started loudly playing Sims Forever on his computer while he was sleeping. Then Lightbulb woke up, and Fan was the last one out of bed.

Paintbrush finished a normal quality large classic painting of a rainy landscape, and sold it for 180 simoleons. They leveled up in painting just as Fan finished making mac and cheese for breakfast. Lightbulb also had a ham and cheese sandwich, so I'm guessing none of the Bright Lights actually like having breakfast food for breakfast.

I chose to have Fan work from home, which required me to take him into San Myshuno and talk to people, so not actually working from home. I went to the outdoor lounge since I just specifically had to go uptown and the only other option was the gym, and it was raining out there, but everyone changed into swimsuits and started talking by the pool. After I got to know two people at the lounge, I had to travel to aforementioned gym because nobody else other than those two were there. Probably because it was raining, and also because it was 10 in the morning. I ended up talking to someone who was apparently paparazzi. Eventually, he got stressed out from so much interaction with strangers, but I was able to finish what I needed to do and go home.

After Fan was done with work, he had the house all to himself, and he finished the first milestone of his aspiration, so, good job, Fan! While Lightbulb was at work, she invited all of her non-working friends to a gig, and apparently no one laughed. F. 

Lightbulb and Paintbrush came home from work at 5, and they both got promoted. They both played a multiplayer game with Fan on the console, and all of them won apparently? I think that's a bug? Oh well, doesn't matter. Fan made mac and cheese again for dinner, Paintbrush made themself a garden salad, I have no idea if Test Tube even ate, and Lightbulb cleaned up the dirty dishes that had been left around the house by various people. Soap would have been so fed up with these people. 

Test Tube was tired from work, so I sent her to bed a little early. Katrina came over to hang out, but I realized that was a mistake because it was starting to get late and people were getting tired, so I interrupted her while she was talking to herself in the mirror and sent her home. Everyone else then went to bed a little bit later, and I realized I should probably start making stuff happen if I didn't want this book to be boring.