Day Twelve

Test Tube had two breakthroughs before work.

Paintbrush had a little fit and kicked over the trash can. They're fine now.

Fan tried to post an article at work but his coworker posted the same article and Fan scooped them back, whatever that means, so now he and that coworker have beef.

Paintbrush and Lightbulb were alone at the house after Test Tube and Fan went to work, so they had adult fun times again. Don't worry, it was in a bed this time. Then they went cloudgazing, which was cute.

Lightbulb went to visit Penelope, whom they've all actually known for quite some time, but never talked to that much. She's invited to the wedding, so I guess it would make sense to try and socialize with her more. Lightbulb made fish tacos for everyone using their kitchen for some reason. I realized once everyone was eating that everyone living in that house was in a bad mood for some reason. I managed to get Penelope to feel better, though, and she and Lightbulb became friends. 

I also just now realized that Penelope is married to Paintbrush's friend Darius, which I should have realized earlier in hindsight, but I didn't because I'm an idiot. The two of them also have a son and a daughter.

I learned through looking through Fan's relationship tab that two people he was acquaintances with died, most likely of old age, because they were both elders. Rest in peace, Vivian and Dennis.

Anyways, the evening was about as uninteresting as usual until everyone went to bed. They actually conked out relatively earlier than usual.

Okay I forgot to include this picture the first time I published this but here's LB and PB cloudgazing: