Day Fifteen

Well, it's the first day of fall. Due to the wedding causing everyone to go to bed later than usual, they all FINALLY woke up at a time that wasn't completely unreasonable. Hoping we can keep this up.

Found a random pile of ashes on the kitchen counter. No idea what that's from, but I'm hoping it's not something ominous.

I realized that Lightbulb has befriended both the wedding caterer, and some old guy who was one of the strangers at the wedding. It's almost amazing how fast this woman bonds with people.

TWO of the house's toilets broke within the SAME HOUR. These people break things so god damn often, I swear to God.

It's Prank Day. Paintbrush ignored it, and the rest of them did four or so mischief interactions each to fulfill the one tradition. It's a rather uninteresting holiday.

Paintbrush now has the "Refined Palate" quirk due to their fame rating, so now they'll be negatively affected by eating food that isn't excellent quality. That's kind of uppity, if you ask me, considering they're "famous" from selling a bunch of okay paintings. They also have a good reputation now, and they and Test Tube became good friends.

I got notified of Pinky's business with Landgraab again, and now I'm kinda scared.

Some random dude that none of the objects know knocked on the door. I assumed he was a Jehovah's Witness, and I ignored him until he went away.

The first snow of the year happened! It was a very light snow, not enough to cover anything to a significant amount, but it was snow!

And that was when I decided that it was the perfect time for Fan to finally pop the question.

I had them go outside so he could do it in the falling snow. Then they went straight back inside and did it in the hallway. A bit less romantic, in my opinion, but hey, if that's what you wanna do. She said yes!!! It was really cute, just like the first proposal, and I am beyond happy for them. 

I'll be doing a wedding, but not have it be a proper event, both for monetary purposes, and because I feel like it would be mostly a repeat of the Lightbrush wedding, and I want both events to still feel special. So, my current plan is: invite friends to a casual affair in the park tomorrow, where they can get married, everyone can eat food, have a good time, and then wrap things up. It would hopefully be short and sweet. And also save money, I guess.

Of course, such an exciting, joyous event was cause for celebration, so they... actually, I think you already know where I'm going with this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another dude nobody knows showed up. Now, I've got some pretty hard opinions on the religion practiced by Jehovah's Witnesses, but I will tell you that they mean business.

Test Tube went over to visit her vampire coworker, Caleb. I spoke to his sister, Lilith. She's nice. TT spent a lot of the day there, then went home because the sun set, and I did not want her to linger in Forgotten Hollow too much longer. (The sun sets earlier there, and it's primarily populated by vampires.)

Another stranger actually got inside the house this time, and I'm guessing by her uniform that she's one of the people who works at the food stand right outside. I have no idea why these people keep showing up at the house today! I guess the Bright Lights are popular now.

I bought Lightbulb the "Incredibly Friendly" reward trait.

Test Tube actually did the dishes! Is this real life?! Is this just fantasy? Caught in a- okay, I'll stop.

Fridge broke. Again. I'm starting to think that this breaking of household appliances may be negatively affecting the household funds.

I got the "OK" loading screen again after I set up wedding stuff in the park. I'm actually taking it as a threat now.

Here's the proposal!

Unfortunately, while this was a really cute post-proposal moment, this was the only capture of it I could get where their faces didn't look really awkward

In order to make up for it, here's a less awkward picture I took after!