Day Twenty-One

I just realized something crucial:

Sims can't age up while they're pregnant.

And Test Tube was supposed to age up with everybody else tomorrow.

As of that time, she will still be pregnant.

So that means that I either have to just halt aging entirely until Test Tube has the baby before aging everybody up, or have everybody else become adults, and leave Test Tube as a young adult for longer.

Yeah, I'm definitely going with the former option.

So, I've turned off auto age for all the objects (and the other Sims in the world too so things don't get even more screwed up) and I will be having them become adults from young adults once the baby is born. (Honestly, it's kind of good that she can't have a birthday, because due to the timing, it would have been entirely possible for her to go into labor in the middle of everything, which would have been a nightmare.)

Test Tube woke up with morning sickness, as one would expect. Thankfully, she didn't throw up, she was just nauseous for a while.

Lightbulb was offered a job as a gardener to earn less money. I'm not crazy, so I said no.

Paintbrush's coworkers got salty with them because they didn't like some artist.

I realized Fan didn't go to work automatically once it hit 10 A.M., so I had to send his dumb ass there myself and he got there an hour late.

Test Tube went to the library. She spent a few hours there reading poetry. Then she made a barstool. She had a pretty productive day.

Test Tube has now hit the second trimester of her pregnancy.