Day Twenty-Seven

Lightbulb's friend Naoki passed away of old age. This was the first death (besides Pinky) that was actually mourned by one of them. She also woke up with morning sickness, so she started out her day feeling pretty awful. (More like mourning sickness am I right *knee slap*)

Paintbrush broke Fan's computer at 4 A.M.. Not in a blind act of rage or something, they just started using it and it broke out of nowhere. Had to replace it.

Lightbulb is doing more research into vampires. She isn't finding out anything I didn't already know, but it's still good information.

All of the adults had to go to work (Lightbulb does day shifts now at her new job) so Volkie was left with a nanny. Her name was Ramesh, and she did a very good job at making sure Volkie didn't die before Fan got home at 3 P.M..

Paintbrush got a promotion. They were given a vase of sunflowers as a bonus.

Lightbulb is now in her second trimester. You know, if pregnancy in real life began, progressed, and ended as quickly as it does in The Sims, I honestly can't tell if that would be better or worse. Probably worse.

Fan had to express disappointment with Volkie twice, for splashing in the toilet and taking all of her clothes off. This child, I tell ya. She also keeps getting stuck looping the first second of her walk cycle. I recorded this, but I can't put the video here. This doesn't hinder her ability to actually get from place to place, I just think it's weird.

Also, I was gonna post this WAY back in the beginning of the book, but I forgot until now. I've actually had a non-binary flag above Painty's bed the whole time, here's a screenshot!

 I've actually had a non-binary flag above Painty's bed the whole time, here's a screenshot!