Chapter 49

Ruby's Pov

I stared at the small cosy room. Without wasting another minute I went inside and the door was closed. The fairy lights were giving the room a friendly vibe. I stared at the blue ball that was floating in the air which had suddenly stopped.

"Good job Ruby. Take sufficient rest and make your energy level full. I will take my leave now. I was chosen to guide you till here. Now what you will do is up to you. But don't back off from here. Take rest." The voice and the ball disappered.

I smiled and look out of the window it was small but I can see from here clearly.

Some rogues were passing near it in every hour. But they never even glanced at the tree. Must be some magic.

After having a proper dinner I grabbed my mother's diary. It was beautiful and even her handwriting was more gorgeous. I recalled the memory of us.

The silence in the house was too much uncomfortable. The twins were sitting in a corner of the room not daring to go near there person whom they called father. There mother's strict order made them glued to there position. They knew she took the beatings silently so that they could be safe from his anger. They recalled the day when this person used to play with them and take them to picnics and parks. But everything changed when there grandfather gave his Alpha title to there Uncle in place of there father. He was so much raged in anger that he killed his own father and ran away with his mate and two children.

From the day he started taking there anger out on them. A sudden cry filled the whole house. There little sister had woke up from her sleep and was standing near stairs.

"You little brat!" he punched her in her face. The twins ran towards her. But even before they can reach near her they were thrown towards the wall. The blood coming from there head didn't stop them from fighting for there little sister. They tried there best but he made sure to make them nearly unconscious. The little girl's cry was becoming loud and loud every passing second.

"I am going to teach you a lesson bitch!" He roared and brought his claws out. The twins and their mother were trying so hard to reach near the child before he could hurt her. But it was too late because the next minute they heard their sister's painful cry as the dagger like claws sliced through her back.

"DADA." the child screamed when the claws that were near her face stopped. And the person cradled the child. They sighed knowing his wolf is in control. But it was short lived..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna know something today I forgot to tell my mom that I was going out with my friends and when I came back home the Hell break! Mom is Mom......................

So this was a short update on rossy's past.

soon the full back story of Rossy will be reveled 

Till then enjoy the update....

So much thanks for voting and comments....

Ti amo 

Ciao

Royal beta's rejected mateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara