chapter 3

Glancing into my watch, it was already 1 am. I packed my bag. The corridors were eerily quite. It is often 12 when my shift ends but because of the today's operation it took more time to check my other patients.

I can't wait to sleep peacefully.

'Rossy are we not going for a run.' Ruby asked.

'Ruby you know we can't run home from here.' I would have ran to home but I don't want anyone to see my wolf's color in night time.

She whined in my head.

'how much energy do you have Dear.' I questioned her.

'more than you.' She said scarscitally.

'ok ok we will run but not now once we reach home. But please don't talk to me like that.'It hurt me whenever she talks like that.

'you are the best Rossy.'I can imagine her doing a wolfy dance.

I parked my car in the garage of my house and got ready to run.

'you ready Ruby'

'as always'

I let her take full control.

After fifteen minutes of running I smelt a sweet smell of vanilla and raspberry.

'Ruby......'

'It's mate. mate.mate...'She started running towards the smell but after some times it faded. She whimpered and let me take back control.

Second chance mate.

Does moon goddess really blessed me and gave me another chance.

I started walking towards the house.

'we will find him Ruby.'She just hummed.

I don't want a mate now.But for Ruby I will have to do it.

She is the last person in the world that I want to upset.

She is the all I have left in my life.

I will find him. Even it will take eternity.

I waked up late in the morning, because my dear wolf doesn't wanted to go for a run.

Reaching in the pack infinary I first went to check on the girl.

Liam was sitting next to her. What the hell is he doing here?

"Liam what ar...?"

"She is my mate." he blurted out.

I was shocked to hear that. Liam was a playboy. And everyone in the packs knows that. I checked her. It was a miracle how fast her body was healing.

"You know she is my patient. She has been through so much. I don't want you to hurt her because of your nature." I said him.

He sighed. " I know I am not good enough for her but I will try and will fight till I have her."

"Just be patient with her." walking Out of the room I heard Alpha's voice in the pack link ' Liam has found his mate. But she is not in a good state. I hope that the pack will treat her nicely."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Liam found his mate.

Rossy is goona search for her second chance mate..

So how do you like the story..

please vote and give your opinions