Chapter 14

Rossy's POV.

The silence in the room was very uncomfortable.

Alpha was sitting at the head of the table. Liam and cassie were sitting at the right side with the beta family and while I was sitting between Roy and queen.

Alpha king was sitting at the other head. Sam was just near Roy.

The queen wanted to seat near me so She asked Alpha to change the arrangements.

Soon food was placed in front of us.

"Alpha Moon can we see the pack working after lunch." King asked.

"Why not. Liam and I will be accompanying you." Alpha said.

"I will be taking Roy and Sam with me." King said.

"Will queen Luna is not going with us." Alpha questioned.

"No Rossy and cassie will show me around. You males can go around and check. We will be fine."Queen suddenly inserted.

"Cassie needs rest." two voices said at same time.

One was Liam other was..................... mine.

No one said anything they just nodded and continued.

' Rossy Axy is trying to talk to me.' Ruby whined.

'So talk.'

'I can't he lied to me that he is a rogue and then he never said me he was the beta of royal pack. I need rest. I am going back to sleep please call me when it is necessary only.'Ruby said.

I sighed. She might be strong but she always wanted a second chance. And now she is hurt. I want to tear Sam head.

I glared at him as we finished our food.

Sensing my gaze he turned towards me but the same cold expression was on.

He then turned and walked away with others.

Queen pulled me out also. She is very smart and just like a high school girl.

We visited the pack infirmary, then orphanage and also some pack members. We bonded quickly.

It was near 7 pm in evening when we headed back.

The men were still not back.  

We went to my room in pack house in which I was currently staying.

"Rossy I know you are Sam's mate." She said once she made herself comfortable.

I was shocked at this information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Update on Tuesday.

Saturday and Sunday As usual rest dear...

So have a nice day and keep on enjoying the story...

Ciao