"Oh, damn," Klaus said. "Uh... sorry but, we gotta go."

"Klaus," Five groaned before getting off of Y/n and leaving with Klaus.

"So are you guys a thing now?"

"I don't know," Five says before they turned back to the blushing Y/n. "Are we?"

"Yes," Y/n replied.

"Oh, my god. Finally," Klaus said as Five playfully hit him before he left.

Y/n giggled before wiping the saliva away and continuing to walk around the mansion.

"Is she going to make it?" Luther asks.

"Luther!" Y/n says before running and giving Luther a hug.

"I don't understand. You were dead."

"Yeah! Look at me!" She cheers. "I'm alive. Okay, anyway, is Allison going to be okay?"

"Yes," Their mother replied. "But her vocal chords were badly damaged. It's a miracle that, somehow, her carotid artery wasn't severed."

"Will she be able to talk?" Luther asks.

"It's too early to tell."

"More importantly, thanks to you and your brothers, she's still with us," Pogo says. "Grace and I can take it from here, Master Luther and Miss Y/n. Go. Rest."

"You're the last person I would trust here," Luther said as Y/n was curious to what she had missed. "I'm not going anywhere."

Timeskip

The door creaks open.

"Five!" Y/n cheered, running down the stairs and right into his arms.

"Alright, lovebirds," Diego chuckled. "Hey, uh, is Vanya here?"

"No. She never came."

"Well, I'm out."

"Wait, where are you going?" Y/n asks.

"Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha," Five reminds.

"I know," Diego replies. "I'm gonna get my things and then I'm out of here. I got some unfinished business with those fools," He says, walking off.

"Hey, did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him?" Five asked Klaus. "Any clues as to how it happened?"

"No," Klaus replies. "No clues. Truly terrific shave. But no clues."

"Jeez," Five sighs.

"You know, come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my..."

"How did he know about the apocalypse?"

"I don't know, but listen," Klaus says. "This whole... jumping through time thing of yours... I mean, how did you know how to do that?"

"I didn't. You'd realize that if you were actually sober."

"Hey, I am sober. I've been sober for two... almost two days now."

"Really? I'm so proud of you," Y/n beamed, hugging said man.

"Yeah, two days," Five says.

"It feels like 45 years," Klaus says.

"Who are you kidding, Klaus? I've seen you fidgeting all day."

"Well, I guess we're both fighting our addictions, then."

"I'm not an addict."

"Yeah, you are. You're addicted to a drug called the apocalypse."

"You're wrong."