40. Don't Get The Wrong Idea

YG High vs JYP High pt2

Hyunsuk have the ball with a serious face while Changbin guarding him.

Changbin's thoughts: What's this? They look like they're ready for something. They must have something planned.

Hyunsuk passed to Yoshi, then passed to Asahi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon: There it is! Asahi vs Jeongin!
Lia: How many times have they done this today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asahi and Jeongin were just in their stance for a couple of seconds. Asahi was about to move, but, he passed the ball to Jaehyuk who was in his left. Jeongin was surprised about this.

Jeongin: Hey, what's wrong? Have you already given up?

Jeongin's thoughts: What's going on? One on one isn't his only choice, but he's not coming at me aggressively enough!

Seungmin stole the ball from Hoon, passes to Minho and passed to Jeongin.

Asahi and Jeongin still on their one on one.

Jeongin's thoughts: This doesn't seem right. They don't seem aggressive enough, and they pull that. They have no intention of losing. But it doesn't matter.

Jeongin: Whatever you do, the results won't change!

Jeongin zoomed past Asahi easily, Jeongin was about to dunk, but, Hyunsuk was at the bottom of the basket, Jeongin hit Hyunsuk while trying to dunk and Hyunsuk fell.

Referee: *blows whistle* Charging! JYP number five!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon: What? A foul?
Soobin: I can't believe it didn't count.

Yeonjun's thoughts: He's good! But more than that, he's got balls! Instead of withdrawing because of the difference in their builds, he charged into him for a foul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin: *helped Hyunsuk up* You've really done it now, Sunbaenim.
Hyunsuk: What? You just hit a guy. What's with the attitude, kid?

Hoon: This is making me nervous. Can we really do this?
Hyunsuk: It's not a matter of can or can't! We're going to do it! Believe in our ace!

Every time when it's Jeongin's ball while Asahi guards him, Asahi keeps losing the one on one against Jeongin as Jeongin keeps doing random shots that always goes in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun: He's not stopping.
Taehyun: Jeongin's at full throttle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asahi: *panting*

Changbin's thoughts: What's going on? All that talk, and they're not doing anything.

Asahi's thoughts: Damn it. He's so freaking cool. That absolute style no one can copy. I started basketball because I looked up to this guy. I could make normal plays after seeing them once, but no matter how many times I tried, I could never copy his. The truth is, I knew why I couldn't copy them. Once you look up to someone, you can't overtake them.