23. I Can't Have That pt2

I'm sorry I haven't been posting a while, I was doing my orals and practicals last week and this week and all of it are done. Now back to where we left off.

After the game ended Bighit went back to the locker room to get ready for their match against Woolim.

Yeji: Go put on jackets before your bodies get cold! Make sure you stretch! Also, take some amino acids to restore your energy! Don't forget to calorie charge! I'll come massage each of you, so take off your shoes! *looked at Yeonjun* How does that feel?
Yeji: Thanks. I'd be lying if I said I'm not tired, but I should be able to make it through the next game.

Someone was knocking the door so Yeji opened it and it was...

Yeji: Lia, Ryu and Chae you made it!
Ryujin: Of course we made it and we watched your match against Pledis at the second half congrats.
Yeji: Thanks you guys, come on in.

Yeji let them in and team greeted them, but, Yeji heard someone snoring behind her and it was...

Yeji: Hey, Beomgyu! Your body will freeze up if you sleep!
Yeonjun: Let him be.
Taehyun: He's not usually this down after a game.
Jihoon: It's probably because he got four fouls. It's not anything to worry about.
Chaeryeong: Ohh is that why we didn't see him play the entire second half because he got four fouls?
Taehyun: Yep.
Yeonjun: Maybe he feels responsible in his own way. Besides, I don't think he's sleeping. He looks to me like he's saving every last bit of energy he has for the next game.
Kai: Excuse me. I'm going to the bathroom.
Jihoon: I'll go, too.

Bathroom

Minseo's thoughts: Honestly, what a surprise. I didn't think Bighit would actually make it.

Kai walked in with jihoon, then Minseo noticed them straight away.

Minseo: Hey.
Kai: Hello.
Minseo: Oh? An upperclassman? Are you two going to the bathroom together? I look forward to playing you in the next game.
Jihoon: Oh yeah...

Jihoon's thoughts: He noticed Kai walking behind him?

10 minutes left until the game starts

Woolim locker room

Changuk: 10 minutes left!

Bighit locker room

Yeonjun: Let's go!

Changuk: Junho.
Junho: Sorry. Go on ahead.

Kai: Beomgyu, it's time.
Beomgyu: *woke up*

Junho's thoughts: Kai... and his new light, Beomgyu. I did not miss a day of shooting. I did not slack off at practice. My left hand nail care is as it always is. Today's horoscope for Cancer is number one. I even bought today's lucky item, a raccoon Shigaraki. I tied the laces on my right shoe first. I have done... everything.

Junho went outside the locker room and Minseo was there waiting for him.

Minseo: You're late. The upperclassmen already left.

At the court

Everybody in the crowd were quiet and was waiting for the match to start.

Woolim huddle

Changuk: Honestly, I don't think many believed Bighit would make it this far. The king of the North losing can only be called an upset. However, it is nothing more than that. For us, nothing changes. Whether we're dealing with a tiger or a rabbit, there is only one thing for a lion to do... crush them with all our might! As usual, we must win!
Woolim players: Yeah!