3. I am Hueningkai pt2

Beomgyu challenged Kai to a one on one and Kai easily accepted it

Beomgyu has the ball while Kai is playing defense. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds then...
Beomgyu crossed over Kai and got passed him easily, not only that Beomgyu was shocked about it. Every play, Kai always miss and Beomgyu always steals the ball from Kai.

"He's.... He's.... He's so bad I could die. Even though they weren't blessed with physical strength, there have been plenty of athletes who've excelled by polishing their skills. But this guy's hardly better than an amateur at dribbling and shooting. There's nothing good about him. This is ridiculous." Beomgyu thought.
Kai went to get the ball and went back to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu: You've gotta be kidding me. *screamed* Have you even been listening?!! How much do you have to overestimate your abilities to think you can beat me?!!

While Kai just stared at him blankly

Beomgyu: I can't believe how arrogantly you challenged me!
Kai: You can't be serious. Of course you're stronger than me. I knew that before we started.

After he said that Beomgyu grabbed his shirt and...

Beomgyu: You want to fight? What the hell do you think you're doing?
Kai: I wanted to see how good you are for myself.
Beomgyu: What?

"Unbelievable, there must've been something wrong with me, too. He's just so weak that he doesn't smell like anything. This is stupid.

Kai: Um...
Beomgyu: Enough. I'm not interested in the weak. Let me tell you one last thing. You should quit basketball. However much you try to cover it up with nice words like effort, raw talent is a fact of life. You've got no talent for basketball.
Kai: I don't accept that. First of all, I love basketball and I don't share your opinion. I don't care who's strong or who's weak.
Beomgyu: What did you say?
Kai: I'm not like you.
.....
I'm a Shadow

School Gym

Sanghoon: what? A practice game?
Jeonghoon: I can't believe we're playing the upperclassmen already.
Donghyun: Do you remember the record from last year they told us about during our first meeting? They went to the finals in just their first year.
Jeonghoon: Are you serious?
Sanghoon: That's not normal.
Beomgyu: there's nothing to be afraid of. *smiled* It's always better to have stronger opponents than weak ones. Let's go

"Let's see exactly what these rookies can do" Yeji thought while smiling

*blows whistle*

Beomgyu and Hangyeol for tip off. They both jumped and Beomgyu got the tip off. Jeonghoon got the ball, he saw Beomgyu open and passed the ball him. After that Beomgyu got the ball and dunked over Hangyeol.

Jeonghoon: That dunk was unbelievable *shocked*
Sanghoon: Amazing

They're better than I expected. Such destructive force for such unpolished, intuitive play. Yeji thought

Yeonjun: This is unbelievable.

He's more than ready. He's a monster. Yeonjun thought while smiling

The game goes on and on by Beomgyu kept dunking on every offense. The score at the moment are 11-8 to the sophomores.

Yeonjun: I can't believe the first years are this strong *panting*
Jihoon: Beomgyu's doing it all himself!