5. I am serious

Early in the morning, Beomgyu decided to play basketball in a nearby court before going to school. While playing, he was thinking about yesterday. Beom asked Kai about how strong the Generation of Miracles is. And at that time Beom decided to crush all of them and become the best. But he can't do it alone. Kai also decided to help him and the team to victory against the Generation of Miracles.

"*laughed* Oh, man. I'm so excited. I can't sit still. I don't care if it's not an official match. I just wanna play them." Beomgyu thought.

But.......

Yeonjun: A game? You can't play yet.
Beomgyu: Wha—What?! Why Captain? How am I not good enough?
Yeonjun: You're still a trial member. You're not an official member yet.
Beomgyu: Huh?

After that, Beomgyu was on his way to Yeji to ask her so that he can be an official member and play games.

Yeji: *playing PSP* I knew you had potential. Nothing beats cultivating talent. *smiling*

Then outta nowhere

Beomgyu: Coach!!
Yeji: Ahh!! You scared me!
Beomgyu: Oh sorry, Coach, give me an official club membership form.
Yeji: What is it with today? You three?
Beomgyu: Three?

*Flashback*

Beomgyu and Taehyun: We'd like an official club membership form.
Yeji: mm? Okay then here * handed them the form*.
Both: Thank you

*Flashback ended*

Beomgyu: Kai and Taehyun must have asked you for a form aswell.
Yeji; Just how impatient are you rascals?
Beomgyu: What'd you call me?
Yeji: Well, you and Kai have potential.
Beomgyu: What about Taehyun?, isn't he good?
Yeji: He's a good point guard, but there's something about him so odd.
Beomgyu: Odd?
Yeji: Yeah like he's hiding something.

"Hiding something? Like what?" Beomgyu thought.

Yeji: Anyway, we've got room on the bench, so we'd be happy to have you.
Beomgyu: Now I can play in a game right?

Beomgyu started walking way but Yeji stoped him.

Yeji: Hold it right there.
Beomgyu: huh?
Yeji: I'll only accept your form on Monday at 8:40 on the roof.
Beomgyu: umm ohhkay.

After that he left and walked around the corridor until he saw a poster of Bighit made it in to the championship league in the kanto tournament.

Beomgyu: He wasn't kidding.

Then outta nowhere

Kai: Yes, they're strong
Beomgyu: Huh?.... Why can't you show up normally?!!! Stop coming out of nowhere!!!
Kai: Shhh *pointed at the sign that says library*

Beomgyu grabbed his shirt and...

Beomgyu: You're making fun of me. You're making fun of me, aren't you? *Angry*
Kai: No. That hurt.

"I don't believe it. How could anyone call an invisible guy like him the sixth phantom member? How did that happen, anyway? The rest of the Generation of Miracles all went on to play for strong schools. Why didn't he go with them?" Beomgyu thought.