Luz took in a deep breath, screaming, as Amity rubbed her head once more.

"HOOTY!"

The curtains then opened, revealing the entrance to the Tunnel of Love, the surroundings completely pink as they passed animatronics of animals, flowers surrounding the area.

Amity clutched her knees close to her, Luz covering her eyes with her hands as a sign held up by two stuffed animals caught the witch's attention, the sign saying; 'I think you're smart, cool, and classy!'

Amity blushed hard, eyes widening before her entire face turned red, the girl smiling while she smoothed her hair down, Luz still covering her eyes.

"Oh no," She moved her hands and squished her cheeks, shaking her head.

"I'm gonna be made fun of again..."

Amity smiled, still blushing while she turned to look at the Latina.

"Did you, uh– Did you say something?"

"Uhh..."

Luz frowned, looking at the girl before seeing a sign behind her, eyes widening in horror. Two bees held the piece of wood, a pun on it reading; 'Amity, will you BEE mine?'

"NO!" 

She leaped like a tiger on the sign, the wood breaking down while she held the bug's antenna in her hand, eyes wide.

"That was, uh... an invasive species." Luz frowned, Amity looking at her strangely.

A giggle interrupted the awkward tension, a Hooty cupid shooting into the water, a note attached to it, Luz looking at it as it opened before her, saying; 'Amity– u r a Q-T!'

Luz yelped in fear, more arrows shooting while Luz hit them away, the girl apologising while she clung onto Hooty's neck.

"I'm so sorry, Amity! This is not supposed to happen!"

Amity looked down, feeling bad, animatronics smiling before a fire glyph was thrown in its face, the item blowing up.

Amity gasped, Luz leaping around as she destroyed everything, the witch feeling worse at every item Luz took down.

The ride soon came to an end, the Latina rising from the water before resting her head on the dock, frowning.

"This..." She panted. "Was a nightmare."

"Yeah," Amity stepped out of the boat. "It kinda was."

"I'll... get out of your hair." The girl clutched her arms while she walked away.

"Amity, wait!" Luz called out, pulling herself up from the docks.

"This wasn't me! This was all Hooty's stupid idea!"

"Yeah, this was stupid." Amity faced the girl. "I mean, us, dating?" 

She laughed sadly before wiping a tear away, Luz looking at her in horror. 

"NO!" Hooty cried out, appearing from nowhere as he sobbed. 

"I DID IT AGAIN!"

The girls watched as he sobbed, disappearing from the hole in the dock before the entire place began to shake, Hooty's cries filling the entire area as he stretched back to the front door.

"I CAN'T HELP ANYONE!" He waved around, tears flooding from his eyes.

He then began pulling himself away from the house violently, the tugging shaking the entire house as he continued to sob.

"Out! Vile owl, OUT!" He cried out. "Rid this house of thyself!"

The tower that King was in shook tremendously, the demon climbing over the wall as he glared down at Hooty.