Chapter 9: Attacks and fights

Start from the beginning

"Truly I don't know, just tell Killer tomorrow to be up early in the morning" Nightmare said as he stood up.

"Y-yes," Grey said, once again stuttering.

(...)

The maids this time didn't give Killer a dress or very elegant clothing either. She got a very dark blue turtle-neck T-shirt. And a small jacket. On the left sleeve, she had a cyan stripe and on the right one, she had a purple one. This confused her but she ignored them. Though they looked very rare, she had never seen those colors in a piece of clothing or had seen them very rarely.

Then Killer was wearing some dark red leggings and some black boots. Lastly, her skirt was short and it was a bright red color.

Killer found the outfit very comfortable and pleasing. Soon the maids guided her to go eat breakfast. The tablecloth being used that day was light brown with flower designs. They were all pastel colors. Some candles were decorating and illuminating most of the table. The plates varied from golden, white, to light brown. It depended on what they had.

Some had bread, others fruits, and some biscuits and cakes. Killer loved all the variety of food that they served, though she missed making food or helping her mother make some. Even if they were really rich and could get maids to make the food, it was only for when they had visited over.

Well, it wasn't like Killer was going to have visited over ever again, it's not like her parents would invite friends over. Killer chuckled but soon a few tears traveled down her face. She quickly wiped them away.

She served herself some tea and grabbed some biscuits. She quickly finished breakfast, though most of it she was forced to eat. She didn't feel hungry at all, she felt nervous, why would Nightmare want to meet her?

What did he need? Was she going to die? No, that was absurd, how could she think of something like that.

Killer sighed and got up, signaling the maids that she was finished. One gently grabbed her hand and guided her to a hallway, she looked extremely nervous.

"None of us know what Prince Nightmare wants, please be careful" she croaked. Her eyes narrowed a bit, but she showed fear and confusion.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" Killer reassured. She was kind of pissed at how the maids one day were treating her nicely and the next day they weren't.

Soon they walked out of the castle, but not into the town. It was a stable with many horses, of all kinds and the best of the best. Killer looked around curiously, the place looked beautiful.

Since it had been snowing the sun had melted the snow during the morning. So it was mostly muddy, but the plants that acted as a fence looked beautiful and more alive. There were trees, bushes with spikes, and lastly flowers. They made a huge natural fence.

Killer walked around, she tried searching for her horse. Ginger, a beautiful horse. He was light brown and had a ginger mane. He was beautiful, fast, and free. Though the Killer didn't see him around.

"Your horse escaped, went back to your house," a voice said.

Killer sighed and turned around to meet none other than Prince Nightmare, but this time he brought company. Dream and Cross were there. The other two princes were there too, the marquess, and lastly the duchess that followed Horror around.

"Everyone is here, let's go for a hunt" Nightmare smiled, suddenly his smile faltered and turned into a frown. "Yes?" he asked.

Killer looked over to the duchess, if she was not wrong her name was Lust. A very beautiful woman and not to mention that she had rare eyes.