chapter 20

Candy

I sat outside in the sunlight soaking it in when i felt a sudden shift in the atmosphere. The wind picked up, dark clouds rolled in. I stand and ran to see others standing looking about wondering what had happened to the sunlight. I ran and saw Frank standing outside "uncle what's happening" my voice shook he reached out towards me and hugged me "I don't know" my sisters and aunt Vinny walked out when an alarm rang out for a pack meeting we all ran, standing on the stage was Ivan woodland "we must prepare for war a great threat has risen everyone will fight we have had contact with a small pack that have already been hit prepare 1 hour" everyone ran and I look at my sister when river spoke "where is iansã" we all shook our heads and began to prepare. We packed up and headed for the safety bunker when in the distance surrounding trees court on purple fire the land began to shake violently.

"Run run run I'll find you all of you" a voice rang out and the hairs on my neck stood up.

Children ran into teh safety bunker and women.
Sounds of trees falling and birds flying coursed alarm in the pack I couldn't see my sisters anymore "Cassidy!" "Rhyme!"
"Rebecca" "Florida" we all shouted but never reached the other person. Screams rang out as a band of wolves and people emerged from the tree line and attacked. My heart pumped as I ran, over the trees a figure rose above purple s and black fire surrounding them , there clothing fluttered in the air "hello again" iansã!

She floated above her laugh ringed out soon she was touching the ground a warrior ran at her and one look he was down twitching and screaming in agony "this is war" he died then and there she looked at others wolves on wolves men and women fighting for who knows what. "Cassidy smoke my dear sister" my eyes locked onto hers. Her face pale eyes lips black her viens purple her canines sharp and I suddenly felt vunrable "iansã stop this " I screamed at her she tilted her head "and why would I do that Cassidy I finally have what I have wanted revenge and you want me to give up" a wolf jumped in her face and she lifted her hands up lighting teh thing in pure black smoke that came from her hands. " Join me sisters " I shook my head and her face fell "very well say goodbye" shock enters my body and I shook tremendously, my screams filled my ears, black consumed my vision and soon silence filled me.

Rebecca pov

Children were running when my wolf picked up on Cassidys screams "Cassidy!" I shifted and ran, smoke filled the forest a blaze of purple flames danced around the screams become blood curdeling, I pushed my self to run faster. I came to a halt when Cassidy hit the dirt and laughter rang out I ran to her pawed her arm gently to wake her up, nothing, I nudged her with my head and licked her faces her head rolled to the side. No.no.no.no she can't be "she's dead sister" I turned to see iansã standing there, the flames died down some but coldness circled the clearing. "Why. Why what happened" she smiled and lifted her arms open " it's the future this is wonderful there's an imbalance in this world good Vs evil good has provailed for to long the evil is awaking and it starts today and now none of you can see it and Cassidy was a mear weakling" I looked back at my sister dead and cold fear invaded my heart with hatred for iansã I stood up "no this is wrong you ar'nt my sister the sister who I grew up with and pushed down the stairs in a basket or the one who I read to when she got night terrors" she looked around and pointed at herself " Rebecca smoke the peace maker my arse  let me think my old self died a long time ago and now I'm better it's a blessing really but say your goodbyes" she looked me in the eyes "death" that single word was the last one I heard, her face was the last on I saw and I felt death rise and take me away.

Florida pov

My heels got stuck in the swamp that "wait" I called out as I saw the pack running on the bank the other side and into the forest leaving the packs grounds "oh fuck. Okay flow you glgor this just wait till a man comes along and helps you don't worry your face is still perfect" "is that right flow" I turn to see iansã at the edge of the bank "oh thank god help me out" I reach my hand out for her to pull me out "what you waiting for a pull me out already" I snap when she doesn't move "I'm sorry let me help " she grabs my forearm only to stand there again not moving "on second thoughts maybe not" she moves her hand away and backed up a step "what help me out iansã for fu k sake you selfish bitch" "ironic comming from you that is needing my help"

I huff and cross my arms " you know this is why mom died because of you and your slefishness" she tilted her head to the side "say that again" "mom died because of you and your slefishness?" She smiled at me reaching for me when I connect my hand to hers unimaginable pain enters my body I try to scream but nothing comes out...

River

"Here take this and run that way l" I guided a mother and six children to the safe side of the woods "thank you" she runs away children following her "rhyme!" That voice of my nightmares to come ringed out to me "rhyme my sister" turning I see iansã across the pathway "what is it why all this iansã you have a good heart  use it please" I beg her the fire around her dies completely and I see my old sister again she walks to me "what are you doing killing me like you did to Rebecca Cassidy Florida?" She stops walking fear crossing her face before a blank mask pulls over "no rhyme I'm not killing you. O couldn't even if I wanted to you are too pure for this world yet have even now shown me kindness. I spare you" she walks closer her cold hands hold my face gently "rhyme smoke you have a golden future ahead of you life will be kind back but mark my words evil is rising to the sun it won't stop o have done my deed and I'm going I love you please remember my name even if it means you hating me goodbye" her lips met my forehead and breeze creased it I open my eyes and find myself alone everything back how it was no burnt trees no smell of smoke.