chapter 17

My head is pounding Alice won't sleep at night for the last week. I look after her while Galen get some sleep tourcher training and looking after a pack does take its toll. But I am seriously in need of sleep.

I'm sitting in bed with Galen sleeping next to me. Then Alice starts to cry, I get up up and get her before taking her downstairs.

I put the kitchen light on and make tea since the kitchen and dining room plus living room are on an all open space the light in the kitchen has a nice glow in the living room still dark but with a little light.

I rock Alice in her  shes sleeping and place her in her swing chair I fall back on the couch

....

I wake up to the sound of a door slamming. I jolt up and see Galen.
I look at the clock and see it's 6 in the morning.

"You okay" my voice passed with sleep
"Not now iansã"
I stair at him and move towards him
"Gal-"
He slams the stairs banister and looks at me eyes black
"I said not now!"
"But Galen" my voice falls short as he takes steps towards me my back hits the wall
"Listen up and listen good. I don't have time I have had no sleep and I have your needyness you are in heat and I don't need you around me distracting me from my work you already have me doing this fuck up training. Go find multiple guys to fuck buy stay away from me got it to think I could of had any one but ended up with someone like you" his grip on chin disappears as he walks away years form in my eyes breaking lose.

I look at my hands then to the spot he was standing. A sod escaped and I fall to the floor

"Keller?"
"Yes I Heard and he meant everything he said I'm so sorry"

My heart breaks and I Los everything again.
What did I do?

I walk out of the house we shared and I go for a run. When I get back a note is on the fringe

"Please leave, just you, your pack can stay but please l leave  the grounds I'm sorry but I can't go through with us as mates meet me at the boarder

Alpha woodland

I pack a small bag and get my keys I walk to the boarder

I see no one but hear a faint "I alpha, Galen Moore woodland or the woodland pack reject ,Luna, iansã James smoke as my mate and luna,"

My heart is ripped Keller howling in pain and I calaps I fight but it's no good "do you accept the rejection"
A scream flows through my body and I curl into myself. "Accept"

His voice is hard and not the Galen I came to love "I....I accept the re... rejection."

The pain dies but doesn't go away I breathe and I wipe my face to see the woodland pack members whispering

"Iansã you will be chased out of the land you have 30 seconds head start from now"

With out a thought I ran.

And then each step dug a hole in my chest and mind.