chapter 4

Galen

Sitting in my office is one thing but sitting in my office for a pack member to talk to me is another.

The door opened and Mr copper walked in.

M. Mr copper you requested this meeting and your late.

My voice was Sturm and he bowed his head in submission.

M. Now what is it that you want to talk about.
Fr. I'm sorry alpha but I have my niece's comming in the next few days I would like permission to house them and for you to except them... Into the pack

Towards the end of his, what felt like a monologue, I stiffened.

M. You want me to except new arrivals that I know nothing about? And put the pack into danger.
Fr. What no... There mother passed away and there father well is.... anyway they have no other family there comming from new York and probably on there way as we speak alpha.

I lean back and sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

M. Ok I say this once they are allowed to stay however I want them under supervision for a week I will have a guest bedroom prepared for them.
Fr. A bedroom.
M. You said necies so I'm assuming 2?

He face fell abit

M.3?
Fr. No alpha I have 5 nieces.

I looked up at him eyes wide

M. What do I look like charity! I was thinking of 2 maybe 3 but 5!
I stand up and pace them stop and turn to him.

M. Ok I'll get 5 rooms ready for them when should I expect them?
Fr. Tomorrow aplha and thank you. One of the kids has gone through hell and back.

With that he turned and walked away.

M. 'kaden, archer, Micheal,Ivan I need 5 bedrooms prepared for tommorow we have new members joining us'

A. 'fresh meet'

They all agreed and I got on with work.

.......

Some time later

I walk back to my home to find my sister Katy screaming and running at me

K. Galen help me

I pick her up and place het behind me when Ava runs in

A. Come here bitch I know you have it.

She lunged and I felt Katy grip onto me.

Ava in our family is the.... Slut..... I know she's my sister but she's everything you might expect money, hair, nails, clothes that who's she is and she dropped out of college. Katy was the quite one liked to read and study nature and she was my baby sister.

A. Galen move it I wanna strangle her.
M. Ava back off
A. Come on Galen move it.

My wolf came through

M. I said back off

She whimpered so did Katy but is smoothed her head and Avan scoffed and walked away I turned to look at Katy to see a black eye and busted lip how did I not notice this before.

I craddel her face and hold her hand to the bathroom to do first aid on her.

She didn't speak not did I and when better I kissed her forehead she smiled kissed my cheek and walked into my fathers home office.

...

Mom shouted us for dinner and me and the family gathered in the dinning room

I sat down next to Katy one one side Ivan on the other side. Mom and dad took the end seats and Ava and Michael took the opposite side from me leaving a chair empty in-between them.

We start to eat and conversation spoke easyly until

Mom. So what was the shouting about earlier.
Ava. O mom it was the rat. She stole my phone when I was talking to Caden about something important.

Katy placed her fork down with no sound

Katy. May I be excused father?
She whispered but dad looked at her sadness in his eyes evident.
Dad. Of course but Katy please call me dad or daddy like you use to.

Katy looked at Ava who's eyes widened and turned on Katy

Ava. Dont you dare!

Katy looking lost stood up placed a kiss on mine Ivan's mom and dad's head looked at Micheal who came round bent his head and kissed her cheek. She smiled and walked out.

Ava followed but was going to cadens dad sighed
Dad. Where did we go wrong.

Michael.
The time when you left Katy for the holiday just you mom and Ava and you aksed Katy is she wanted anything for you to bring back she said a simple Cristal that was put in the ocean to wash over but you couldn't bring that back but gave Ava everything she asked for.

We left the room and for now I wanted was to crawl in bed.

.....

I must of fell asleep the TV was on low but I woke up to feeling the bed dip on my left. With out looking Katy's smell of rose and jasmine washed over me. I lifted up the blankets and she crawled in.

She snuggled up next to me. And drifted off to sleep.

She has done this since the age of 2 and every time I allow it because Katy needs love and protection and me, Michael and Ivan will give that too her.