chapter 1

"move it" I get shoved into the door hitting my arm on the handle most likely leaving a bruise. I look down the hall to see Becca marching down to the elevator still looking at that phone of hers while Candy follows checking her nails, leaving me and river packing the left over boxes into the cars.

I move back into the apartment looking at how vast and empty it is. I walk over to the middle of the room and just stand there.

"That's the last box" river walks over to me wrapping her arms around my waist. I hug her back, while my other sisters file in.

We move as one to stand Infront of the window looking at the city life below us.

C#cassidy
B#becca
R#river
M#me

R. I can't believe we are leaving.
B. Same but we had good times didn't we?

Becca looks at the floor.

C. We made some good times with mom here at least she's free of pain now.

My eyes teared up and I breathe slow

M. We did now let's get going before it gets dark.

We move away from the window close the front door locking it and walking to the elevator.

B. Where's flow?
R. Probably sucking the face of a guy.

We all shake our heads, flow out of us all was the most wild one when it came to guys every week it was a new guy and I'm 99%sure she doesn't have her viginity and if she doesn't I hope to god she used protection.

As we reach the parking lot we split into two Becca candy in one car me and river in the other, we made the plan to pick up flow together so we are together.

I climb into my car....

(My car)

..... Signal to Becca to start this treck, we sat in traffic on the way to pick up flow and I know the amount of looks I get from passer Byers my money was and still is tight out of all my sisters I mainly worked and saved my money so when I got this baby I fell in love.

We siddeled up to the address flow gave us and see a frat house party we get out the cars and stand by them.

C. Fuck sake.

We looked and saw drunken teens and girl being carried.

B. This is what she was doing!
C. FUCK that we need to get a move on its 5 already.

M. I'll get her.

The girls stare at me like I had grown 3 heads in the last 5 minutes as I walked up into the house.

I ask around and was about to ask another guy if they had seen flow when I hear some girl saying something about flow sucking some guys dick upstairs.

My face heats up, I walk up stairs shouting to flow when I hear a moan of flows name come from a free door with a pathetic "do not enter" sign on the front.

I try to open the door by Handel but fucking locked so.

M. Flow open this door.
M. Flow open this door now.
M. Flow!

I kicked down the door flinging it open to see flow on her knees and a guy standing there.

Guy. Who the fuck are you get out.

I stand there not moving.

M. Get up.

The guy love infort of her blocking her from me he's at least 5,9 and me being 5,3 he was trying to indimate me but points for trying.

Guy. Get out you can't order my girl bitch. I bet you ar'nt even legal.

I laugh which turns out more sinister then I planned.

M. How old are you?
Guy. 22
My face falls and I step closer to him and again till he falls into the bed behind him.
M. Listen here boy it's fucked up how you have to get a girl underage to suck you off when there plenty of women dying for that tiny dick of yours.

I reach over to flow grabbing her ear and pulling her up.
F. Ow Iansã bitch that hurts.
I don't reply instead I draged her  down the stairs through the kitchen, then living room to the entrance way and out side.
F. That so fucked up iansã infort of every one really I have a reputation I have to keep up your going to ruin it.

I keep dragging her down the path way to my sisters who are standing out side the cars waiting while flow screams.

They look up at the commotion and I drop flows ear before slamming her to the car pinning her by her throat.

M. You fucking bitch! You can't stop can you it's sickening what you just did and I don't give a fuck about your reputation from that stunt you just pulled.

My voice rings out and Becca move in close.

B. Iansã let go.

I did.... Slowly

Flow dropped to the ground breathing hard

B. What happened

F. Nothing
M. Bullshit. Getting her face fucked by a fucking adult.

Becca looks at me then at flow and I see her raise her eyebrows

M. By Smith

My voice was quite and candy cane over to me as my eyes watered and tears fell

B. Fuck sake

At that moment Smith charges out and I push river to Becca and flow.

We rush into our cars candy in mine and we gun it Becca a head of us....

....

I look in the rerview mirror to see Smith in the road slowing his run and I sigh moving my left arm to lean on the door placing my head in my hand.

I follow Becca until we reach the boarder and a few minutes later we pull over I get out the car not closing the door leaving on the car engine and just walk I walk until I see the car in the distance and sit down and burst into tears.

......