chapter 11

2 days fly by when you're head is in constant paper work and making sure everything is set for the departure.

Little Alice was putting up a fight and I have in she's now comming with us.

We have 2 cars and are leaving in 5.

"We are ready alpha" Tony walked up to I nodded my head and walked over Jess "close and lock the gates when we leave let no one in or out" she wished us good luck and we where on our way.

I was driving and 4 hours later pulling up at the hotel where our business was being held.

I picked up Alice and walked to reception with everyone. We got our rooms I was with Alice and we went in I ticked Alice in bed and not long after I was told the first meeting. I mind linked to everyone to meet me downstairs.

We all enter the hall include Alice who's in Tia's arms and take our places.

The room fills up quickly and everyone is talking "now let's get this meeting on the way." First was division for main alphas then primary focus followed by cross board. It took hour after hour when alpha Jack turned to me "Luna smoke" I looked at him my glare silencing him "alpha smoke thank you" his eyes widened but continued "we need to divide the women in your pack the land is being claimed"

"What" his eyes softened " we are dividing your pack, a women can't be an alpha and can't rule a pack"  I stand up and walk into the table "first you sexist fucking bitch, and second you aren't taking this women."

"Look women are weaker" at that Mia walked over whispered in my ear and a smile grew.
" Challenge"
"What?"
I look at everyone in the room and my eyes go to women as well
"Well if you are so sure that women are weak why not prove it 5 men go against my 5 members" rumor talk ran through the room " what's wrong too weak" then 5 men stood up I smiled.

This was gonna be fun.

...........

We all head to the nearest wooded area we can find and alphas prapre themselves for the fight.

I time to my pack members and bring them in. "Ok now listen up. You have all trained and also trained in your abilities as a Human and as wold, do not, I mean do not let anyone find out about these abilities use them to your advantage. And don't out right kill anyone. We are family we look for eachother."

As we step out ink the clearing a circle is formed by the alpjas my group step into the middle along with the volunteering alphas.

"Okay rules, not killing fair clean fight when I say stop you stop" that voice was fimilair I turn and see Galen standing there with..... one My sisters by his side holding her hand.

"Why did the moon Goddess give us an unfaithful mate?" Keller started to whine and hurt filled my chest and I ignored it.

Galen started the fight and my pack member stayed in human form while the alphas shifted.

Alice who was by my feet walked into the circle.

Then Tony jumped shifted to get Alice only to calide with alpha John and chaos evolved Alice start to cry and scream and nobody heard in the circle Luna's of alphas started to shift and scream at everyone to stop. 

Keller taking over my body moved into the fight collecting Alice and running out. Galen stops the fight.

They all stop. I look over and see blood pooling around the alphas feet.

"Alpha iansã your land will be taken and your pack a I'll be joining on my land and pack emerging them together, do not cause a fight enough blood has been spilled."

.......

I can't believe it.

Everything I worked hard on is being taken.

My members of the pack look disappointed and I can't help but think how the r at of the pack will take it.

I take out a cigarette and light up.

I let my mind relax and body I feel the flames around me and the wind circle me.

........

Galen. Pov

Everyone is walking away from that disaster of a fight.

I see my mate iansã looking at the hand hold I have with candy. Zuse ,my wolf, goes crazy pacing back and forth telling me how fucked up I am. I should be making amends with my mate but I'm with her older sister.

Candy tugs on my hand. "Come on" she leads the way to the hotel only to see iansã smoking outside.

Candy stops and turns to me. " She's changed you know." I look at iansã and back to candy "how?" My question may be idiotic but I have never really known iansã.

"Out of all of us, me, Becca,flow, river she's had the most shit to deal with. And ontop of that what has happened right now is that all she has worked for is being taken away. From her point as well I can tell that it's going to get worse not better. When she was alone she lost mom, she lost us, she lost dad, and she's lost her mate and now I'm here taking her place."

I look at candy then at iansã l. What have I done.