chapter 18

Sue woodland pov

I look over at my son. His eyes dark and dull. Skinny. And he hasn't shaved.

It's been around 2 and a half months since he rejected his mate I can't feel his wolf. he is a man living in a shell of who he was.

"Baby here" I put a plate of noodles infort of him and he states blankly at the wall.

We have no more attacks since iansã left but from what Dominic has mentioned a bigger threat is raising.

"Thank you mother" his tone is board and I close my eyes what happened.

Litte Alice was moved in with a couple for now. The pack miss iansã I never met her but from the stories and watching her train the pack she was what we needed now we we were lagging again the spark was gone and so was our alpha.

The elders have given Dominic and I permission to take back our roles as alpha and Luna again.

"Morning mom" Katy walk in smiling with her brother's not far behind. "Morning"

.....

Unknown

"I don't know I mean look nothing is shown she does this everyday. "

I look at the women and tilt my head "she's not a which but saying that she not completely a wolf. She has a wolf but dark magic how?"

The women holds her hand out orange flames turn purple and black and dance her veins in her body turn black and so does her eyes.

"O boys stop looking or I will kill you "

She smiles wide teeths showing and red lips billed back her canines extend before she snaps everything back and she's normal again.

Her eyes have a cool dark glow to them as she stairs at us.

"We are sorry" we both said and she rolls her eyes " well I suppose it's alright it's amazing isn't it. The feeling of power" her eyes dance and I shake in my shoes "yes it is but if used correctly" my friend say and the next his head is rolling down the hill his body left at my feet.

"Such a waste he had potential" her eyes have no sorrow just coldness. She looks at me "send a message out. Tell all aplha that the real war has begun" as she spoke the world began to have a dark tint to it dark clouds filled the sky and a light rumble of timber echoed in the distance.

I ran and ran "she's mad I tell you tell the alphas it's time" all people around me eyes sharpen and everything turns fast people scurried around phone calls yelling and lighting filled the sky. A sudden breeze hit us all.

"Send the message"

Laughter comes from the distance where she is at it rang out.  We ran to mother Marilyn "blood. Death. Sorrow madness but she'll live that's all I can see. Those who done wrong will pay."