chapter 8

After leaving Galen's office with our uncle we walked to his small home.

When we reached a women opened the door a scowel on her face.

Frank. Don't mind my wife. Sue meet my niece's Rebecca, Cassidy, Florida and rhyme.

She looked the girls over and I felt a star of being forgotten about.

Keller. Don't please be happy.

We all walked to the door but when I reach it sue slammed the door shut. 

I knock on and sue opens the door.

Sue. Look my husband never even mentioned you so go.

She closed the door again and I was left.

Sighing I tunred.

Walking back I saw my car, I walked over looking in the keys still in the ignition and got in starting the car I pulled out down the long drive way onto the road.

.........

I put in music rolled down the windows lighting up a cigarette just enjoying the ride.

Some hours later lost in the music I notice it has gone dark I laugh and a buzz fills my body Keller was dancing in my head jamming out as I turned back in the drive I saw a bunch of people including my siblings standing there.

Turning off the music rolling up the window I pull down the sun screen check my hair out on my jacket lighting up another cigerate and get out.

I walk over
And stop

Becca. Where were you.

I look at her
M. Let me think.... Miss sue closed the door in my face because I was "introduced" as a niece therefore in her eyes not apart of the family and I love how none of you noticed how I wasn't even in the room so me being me took a drive smoked a little and ended up here

I said dead pan.

Non of them said anything. So I walk passed them some guy showing me my room

I walk into a plain room and then look at the bathroom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walk into a plain room and then look at the bathroom

I through my jacket into the bed and striped running a bath

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I through my jacket into the bed and striped running a bath.

I climb in and submerged my body under the water I lie there focasing on my breathing.

I sit up to me realising I was under water for 2 hours I climb out when a knock at the door came I walk out ass naked and open the door

A man stood outside my door blue eyes
Kaden. Hi I'm Kaden I was sent to give you these?!

His eyes land on my body knowing full well about the scars
Me. Take a picture it will last longer
He cleared his throat dropped off my two duffel bags and I took them inside.

I change into a long bagy top pull out my note book, and pen and write about my day. Before falling asleep.

Morning

I wake up to the sound of distance screaming not alarming just genuine screams I get up go to the bathroom and get changed

(Out fit)

(Outfit)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Outfit)

I walk out my room only to dump only someone.

Katy. I'm so sorry
M. Hey don't it's okay.

Papers fly every where and I court one looking at it.

M. You drew this?

The drawing was a picture of me.

I looked at the girl who's face was red and embarrassed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked at the girl who's face was red and embarrassed.
M. This is seriously good.
I look at the girl
M. My name's iansã
Katy. K-katy
M. Well Katy would you like to join me for breakfast?

She looked at big taken back but nodded her head. I smiled looped my arm through her and walked us both to the kitchen.

I made us both blue berry pancakes and sat down with honey and lemon tea.

As time went on I felt a need to protect Katy and in time she opened up.

We walked outside when two women walked up, Katy moved to stand behind me, as the women stopped.

One of the women had blonde hair in a pixie cut moved.

.. Katy where's Galen?
Katy moved closer to me and peeked her head out.
Katy. I_i don't know
The women rolled her eyes.

Keller. She smells funny and let me tell you she reeks of different men.

I look at her skinny and has nothing too her where as the girl by her had more curves but was still flat.

I move.
M. Ok first who are you. Second go take a shower. Third move the fuck along.

The women looked at me and then to Katy.

.. aw look bri the pup has a weakling protecting her.
Bri. But karry I think we should tell her to leave and let us deal with Katy.

The air around us heated up and the wind raised.

Anger filled me and I felt my skin burn.
I grabbed Katy and pulled her along with me and left stepping into the court yard.

Katy. Thank you.

I smile

............

Big time skip Inthe next chapter.