chapter 10

Galen woodland pove

She hung up.

It's the first time in 12 months after the argument and she hung up.

12 months ago

I smile in the office mirror waiting for iansã, she is my mate but I don't want to rush into anything to quickly but my wolf is begging for me to just mark her and claim her as mine. I put the cuffs onto the sleeves when my door opens.

"Hi baby girl, you ready" I smile and turn around only to be pushed back into me desk. Bri stands infornt of me her hands running up and down my chest and then squeeze my crotch."hey baby miss me" I grad me hands and take them off me.

"What are you doing here bri" bri smiles and pushed me back "baby I came because that skank ass doesn't give you  satisfaction like I can, I want you to give in so I can relieve the tension."she batts her eyes and I slam her by the neck into the wall. I look at the clock and realise I have another hour.

The idea I have running through my mind is a bad one and a huge mistake but it's only thing I can think off.

Wolf. Don't it's a bad idea Galen. It'll hurt mate. What happens if she walks in and sees.
Me. I know it's a bad idea but what else are we going to do.
Wolf. Not we it's you all on you. Mate is pure and innocent don't ruin it.

I shut of the connection between me and my wolf and take Matters into my own hands.

"Okay listen here bri, one more time I will fuck you but after that you are no longer allowed in here or my room or my house. Clear"

She doesn't reply just presses her mouth against mine sloppery. I pull her top off and see she has no bra, her nippels already hard and I take one in my mouth sucking hard. My hand travels down grads her ass placing her on the desk. She moans as I circled her clit with my thumb and thrust my fingers inside of her. "So fucking wet for me" she moans again and feel her walls clench around my fingers I pull out and suck them clean.

I unzip my trousers and pull myself out. i slam into her and feel her wetness around my cock I pull out and ram back in.
(Mind link)
Katy. Galen you are gonne be one lucky guy.
Galen. Not now kat.
Katy. But Galen iansã is looking beautiful you better be prepared
Galen. Katy not....fuck bri...

"Fuck bri" the link goes out and I realized I also said it to Katy, the office door slams open.

Iansã walks in "hey you rea....Dy" she says slowly and I looked at her face from being a Rosey pink to pale as a sheet. Her eyes gloss over and her face goes blank "I'm sorry I interrupted"  I stop fucking bri and zip myself up cursing myself and run after iansã.

I catch up to her out side in the middle of the woods. "Iansã please" she stops and turns my breath catches as she is stunning. Her hair pinned up, she lips are dark shade of purple, my favourite colour, and the dress fits perfectly tight in the chest poofy in the bottom.

"Iansã look I can explain" she takes steps back as I walk forward her body shaking and the air around us increased.

"Please stop. I did not mean to intrude on you and another women." My heart breaks as I stand there she's blaming herself for my doing.

Then her eyes change

"All men are the same, you are our mate and you ruined that"

Suddenly her body erupts in flames and air around us makes a wirl wind, she screams and then it stops the flames fade the temperature decreases and iansã is on the floor I take steps towards her. " Please go I don't want you to get hurt" I don't listen and I walk over to her crouching down. I don't say anything just pull her into my arms all was going to be okay but bri walked out. "What the fuck are you? You could of killed our alpha and my mate not to mention the father of my child. You are a freak, a monster who'll kill us all." Without a sound iansã stood up and I went to go after her but felt bri hold me back I look out into the forest and then walk back towards the pack ground and notice the smoke siblings, Frank and his family and some pack members.

For the next two months I sent out search partys asked other alphas to keep a look out, but every time it always came to a dead end.

I grew more and more aggressive to my pack they all saw me as violent and unmerciful. One by one I killed alphas that where my enemy and I became the blood alpha the packs name changed I changed.

My wolf become more relentless and uncontrollable.

So now I'm in my office 12months later. Regretting everything I did.

Bri was correct tho I had a child, her name was Alice but bri left with her and I never saw her again. I hope she is alive but for now I had a alpha's meeting for new grounds and a  treaty to sign.