chapter 6

A voice echoed around my mind.

(Mentally)

M. Hello?
?. Finally I get to meet you. You have no idea how long I've been waiting...stuck up here.
M.sorry but who are you .
?. Omg hi I'm Keller your wolf.

She said. Out of nowhere in the dark a white wolf grey eyes walked out.

She trotted over me sat down the other side of the wall separating us.

M. Ha a wolf good one

She tilted her head at me
Keller. What I'm your wolf as in you my, red head, are a werewolf.

For the next hour Keller proceeded to tell me everything there is to know about wolves. Physical changes pack order and mates....

Keller. But we need to keep this on the down low.
M. Why
Keller. Well for reasons your a pure blood I don't know what kind of pure blood be we are.

Mentally I rolled my eyes

M. Great find out I'm a wolf then o no I can't even speak about it. Ironic
Keller. Hey I just don't want to end up in a basement chained up somewhere.

We laughed...

.........

10 pm

Candy and I switched places because of off roading in the woods I looked at the map and back out into the darkness

M. Is this it?
C. I think so

I see Becca move out of her car to my window which I roll down.

B. This is it
I lean on the door
M. But looks round. There nobody.
C. And where is this guy we where supposed to meet. "Family".

We all talk about roads and where we are until a group of men came out.

M. Hi excuse me but-
... Get out

M. Erm what
.... Get out now
I hear screaming as river and flow are being dragged out of Becca's car then candy, Becca and I get the same treatment.

..... You are trespassing.move it.

We walk in the darkness the men holding all of us by are arms. We reach a pathway leading to a huge house where we are lead into an office like room on the fourth floor.

Candy. Get the fuck off of us.

...... Alpha we found this rouges trespassing.

I get shoved infort in the middle

A man looked up from what I assuming was paper work. His eyes met mine and I felt wave of something hit me his eyes widened and look at us.

He cleaned his throat.

..... What are your names girls?

His voice was smooth and rough at the same time.

Flow. Hi I'm Florida.

Her voice came out as squeeky but by her standers was suductive. His eyebrows arched and looked at well my favourite sister.

River. I...I'm rhyme
Becca. I'm Rebecca
Candy. I'm Cassidy

I didn't say anything

... And you?

M. I'm iansã and we are the smoke sisters. Now the reason for our so called trespassing was because we are looking for an aunt or uncle who are expecting is we have traveled 2 days from new York.

The man's eyes lit up.

..... O I know Frank told me about that I'm Galen.

He stood up and was easily 6,7 6,8 in hight