chapter 16

"iansã will you be my mate" I stop and turn to him my eyes wide and I see his eyes flash I walk over and kiss him hard

" I've been waiting for you to say that" he smiles and picks me up and lace my arms around his neck. I kiss him again.

His tongue runs over my lip I open and invite him in, growling erupted from his chest and I moan our tongues searching each other mouths, a pool of emotion Is formed in my tummy I bit his lip and our moment gets interupted by Alice slapping me and Galen.

"Rude Alice" I smile and she clapps

.....

For the next 5 hours Galen was in a pack meeting while I was looking after Alice. I droped her off at the packs daycare and went to my uncles house. I knocked on the door and Vinny answered

"Luna?!" Her shocked expression turned to one of hatred. I push past her and see my sisters. "Well look what the dog dragged in" their heads snap, I look over everyone and take a seat. "What cat got your tongue. " I can't believe it's you." I look at Becca and anger runs through her eyes candy looks a little off and then teh door opens "baby I'm back"
" O pussys where you at mama needs someone" a group of boys walk in flow with them they don't see me. "My god girls you should see how pissed Galen is after iansãs training."

"Fuck that she come in here and now she is litterally mates with my brother."
"She's so creepy and I mean have you seen her what does Galen see actractive she's skinny and fat at the same time"

"Don't forget that ass and chest I would pay to fuck her once and leave'

My sisters faces pale and I look down at my self

"Why couldn't bri be Luna I mean she was a bitch but she new how to be I don't know more classy and have the men drooling"

They walk in laughing and I light up a cigarette.

"Hii sister's we got Chinese" flow dropped a bag and o stand up. "Well what a noc way of greetings I guess"

"Kaden, archer, Micheal, ivan" my voice was carm and low and they slowly turn around.

"O hey luna" archers voice breaks as I let my eyes burn orange.

"My office now!" Their heads bow and walk out "mother fucking bitch no wonder Galen wants to fuck her and leave"

Keller pushes into control and runs after them Micheal lands on his back as my wolf is incharge. I shift, my canines showing saliva dripping off of them. My wolf is bigger then a regular she wolf white and grey eyes.

Micheal rolls so hes ontop she anger evedent but instealty I know his weakness. I scratched at his face drawing blood and he rolls of. He shifted in a grey wolf snarling.

Are snarls and growls invite people to watch we circle and I see my way he lunged I doged bitter his left behind leg he whined and I clamp hard.
Hi bits at me I realise blood running already.

He ran I  allowed the case I run up a tree and shift into my human form and drop onto him he throws about and I fall over rolling. I kneel and the clods gathered a sudden darkness fell. Thunder rolled and rain fell.

Galen.

"Alpha fight Luna and Michael"

I am in a meeting and the lights flicker then go out outside the sun is being covered by black grey clouds.

I ran outside until I see a circle I push through iansã stands there wind wipping her hair, eyes blue , she lifts her hands up they glow calmed appear "you want to fight" her voice is changed louder and not her.

Everyone Micheal tries to escape she swings her wrists flames lift from the ground intercepting Micheal he goes the other way and same thing happens.

She brings her hands together and makes a pushing motion. Flames fly out of her hands making a long line to Michael  before he was hit the flames broke apart and he fly's back hitting a  tree.

He didn't move. Iansã turns her attention to the rest of us.

"I am iansã James smoke 3rd born of the smoke siblings, mated to alpha Galen Moore woodland, Luna to the woodland pack. "

Pride swirls in me. I step in the middle "we are under attack from an unknow wolf other packs have as well we have a bigger threat then iansã her pack has strength and ability"

.....

Over the next few days more alphas have came forward of attacks iansã and her pack have been kicking our asses with training.

Today tho was terrififing to what Amy said.

"We are doing tourcher training methods, meaning you will reacive high levels of tourcher you will not die you will be in physical and mental pain  do not kid your self we will show no mercy."

Iansã walks forward "into groups now"

"Group a you will head down to the creek with myself and Jess group B you will head down to the Cavan's with Amy and Loren. Along with this you will also meet Tony who will give instructions on the tourcher. Head out"

I feel slightly better that Iansã is with my group

"Galen I need you to know this tourcher is hard and bruilte I can't stop it if you beg me to. I'm sorry"

I look over and see the fear for me in her eyes. Then she puts on a blank expression when you e reach the creek.

6 Metallic cages hang over the Greek it was silent too quite.

"Listen up this is Julianna she is one of our trainers for tourcher. You will be in good hands"

She walks back and with out a word Julianna get one of the pack members forcing them into the cage. She nods to Jess who turns a diel the cage slowly screaming from the members happens when the water hits him.

5 more pack members are put into the cages and I watch as blood curdeling screams echo. After 2 hours they get pulled out and pack doctors check them over.

"Iansã I can't do this" fear consumes my body and I feel my hands start to shake.

"Galen youll be fine it's perfectly safe the reason why everyone is screaming is because in the water there a chemical that makes it feel like acid but it's simple water"

Julianna grabs a big and iansã stops her "how old are you?"

He looks terrified

"1..15. 16 in a few months" iansã looks at him and takes him to the aide. " What's your name"

"Josh"

I don't hear the rest of the conversation and slowly he nodds and walks with iansã to Julianna who put him in a cage and he is slowly lowered he barley screams as time went on.

I was so focaused on Josh that I didn't realize that Julianna was closing the door to the cage. My screams burst out.

My body burns and tears run down my face.

I slip and my head goes under water my eyes nose mouth burn and I quickly get up.

The cage is finally lifted and I get pulled out too weak to do it my self doctors check me over and I'm fine. Iansã pulls us together and sits down.

" I know that today seems.... Cruel but for the next few weeks  and days you will be going through that. But now is your chance to back out we have done basic training and I have seen massive improvement, we have done one on one I know you all hate it so do I but trust me and my team this is nothing compared to some of there stories that have experienced so much go is leaving. "

No one answered a look of aprovel shines on her face.