chapter 12

After all the meetings we came back to the pack only to deliver shit. Everyone was either mad or disappointed. But I told them that the same rules apply to anywhere we go.we train and practice and look after eachother.

So with everyone packed we all make our way to Alaska.

.....

Galen

Today is the day when iansã pack will be joining mine. My pack hated the idea but still got homes ready. Iansã told me that she wanted a ground just for her pack. We agreed.

I told my parents everything and my mom well told me to make things right or I'll have my dick cut off and shoved down my throat.

Dad gave me simpathy and my brother's now want to kill me since they haven't found their mates. Katy was over joyed with the news and can't wait and Ava didn't give two shots.

(Time skip)

I hear a faint rumble of cars entering the pack grounds and I make my way to the drive.

Car after car is lined up with people inside. Iansã get out and walks over to me.

"So we are on the east side the rive part's the lands. Is everything ready." Her eyes are crystal clear and zuse howels. "Everything is ready" she nods and goes to the second car behind her. She talks to the driver.

I catch a faint smell of honey suckel and time in the air. "Why do I know that smell" side takes over and leads the way to the second car opening the back door. The smell gets stronger and I see a Baby girl sleeping. Iansã looks at me and at the child "mine" zuse's voice is strong and loud causing the little girl to wake up. She crys but stops when she looks at me.

"How in the world did you do that?" Iansã asks. The little girl smiles around her Pacifica and zuse picks her up out of the car seat.

A sudden shock enters my body. Alice.

My daughter was with iansã'd pack but how?

Iansã walks over. "How did you do that?"

I continue to look at my daughter "she's my daughter" iansã eyes widen and she covers her mouth.

"No fucking way."

"Right ok let me get my pack set up and I'll tell you everything." With that she drags me to her car putting me in the passanger seat with Alice in my arms.

....

2 hours later I'm in iansã home boxes every where mainly for up stairs but down stairs is set out. She puts honey and lemon tea infort of me and sorts on the chair across. Alice in a bouncy seat.

"On April 18th one of my pack members where doing the patrol of our boarder. A women came up to them holding a basket with at the time looked like clothes folded up. The women left the child at the board crossing the basket into my land but the women never crossed she turned and walked away. The member linked to me saying there was a basket so I got my beta and gamma to join me when I looked at the basket there was a baby wrapped up sleeping. She only had a blanket which was covered in her waste no dipher nothing just a naked baby in a blanket. So o took her in I set my btw and gamma on finding any information about the child but nothing came just dead ends. But we looked after her."

Iansã give me a bundle of paper works in them photos of the basket and Alice.

Iansã looks at me.

"Look I need you to know 6 months later bri was spotted acting wired. And look your my mate and I want us to work out I don't want either of us rejected. And Alice is practically like my daughter."

Alice wakes up and starts to look around she spots iansã and makes grabby hands and iansã picks her up kissing her forehead.

I sit silent. I may be a fucked alpha to my pack that is blood cold but I look at iansã and my daughter and everything changes what is she doing to me.