Midnight

"Who's this woman?" She thought glaring at the woman who is currently grinning at Megumi.
"She's definitely not an ordinary cursed user!" Her eyes widen. "She's a curse!"

"Yuji..." She said catching Sukuna's attention. "Where's Yuji?!" She shouted at him making him smile evily.

"The brat can't switch back.. Too bad.." He smirked again. "He's not coming back!"

"He'll come back to us.." She said believing in her own words, she turned around to see Megumi facing the Kazumi lady.

"Hm? Then.." Before he can touch his chest she kicked him hard on his stomach sending him near the wall.

"I won't let you kill him!" She shouted.

"Fine.. I'll show you he won't come back!" He lunged forward punching her with equal strength on her stomach.
"You should be greatful.." He smirked looking at her standing form. "Your power existed because of me."

"Huh?"

"Everything was planned.. One thousand years ago.. Even your birth," He started. "I, the King of the curses gave you.. The Six-eyes a thousand years ago.. Now, I'm taking it with me." He said. "Be my bride and let's be one again."

...

"Look at your pitiful face.. " the parasol lady laughed.
"It's been a while since I saw a ten shadow user.. Now... Let's begin!"

"She disappeared?!" He thought heightening his senses more.

Kazumi was known as 'The manipulator' her cursed technique enables her to blend with the shadows and possess her victim for as long as she wants.

She, Sukuna, Uraume and Kamo were allies before. Uraume died protecting their Master, Sukuna. Kamo, the headache of the alliance used his power to change bodies. Sukuna was sealed by the sorcerers. She survived, because she's a curse and since she can easily hide, it's very easy for her to adapt.

They were planning to take over the whole World before, but The king of curses was unexpectedly defeated for an unknown reason.

"Give me more time.." Kamo said.

"You better be ready.. Or I'll kill you." Sukuna glared at him.

...

"So everything was planned since before?!" She shouted looking at her opponent.

"Hm.. Yes."

"What's my connection with you?" She asked.

"Easy.." He smirked. "Your ancestors managed to seal me because of your past self."

"Huh?"

"Kamo, he cursed your past self..

"After a Thousand years.. You'll rise up from the dead and will be with your other half."

"No... I won't! You can't have me!" She yelled.

"Then.. You can die.."

...

"What's with the ten shadow user?" Kazumi she asked looking at the men in front of her.

"I'll need them to summon Sukuna's body back." Kamo said.

...

Panting heavily, Megumi tried his best to stood up. Man.. He's not even an official student.. Now he's facing a very dangerous curse.

"Checkmate.." He heard a voice.