Periwinkle

"Have you heard about that 4 years old kid who killed her own grandfather?" one of the maids asked.

"You mean.. Sayuki-sama? Did she really do it?"

"Yeah.. The poor man was drowned to death! How can a 4 years old girl do something like that?"

"Oi.. That's enough.. Go do your chores and shut your mouths." The 18 years old Satoru said.

"You will be punish.. You don't have to eat... It will be a disappointment if you die from hunger." He heard the voice of his father said from The room.

He saw his sister, the blessing, getting punished by his Father and Mother inside the room full of curses since..

She killed their Grandfather by accident.

Later that night she finally went out, she's full of wounds, bruises and blood.

Her ocean eyes landed on his sky ones, hers is empty.

What kind of monsters will do this to an innocent 4 years old?

"What are you looking at?" She said with an emotionless tone.

That's the very first thing she have ever said to him.

That very evening, her memories were removed leading us to the Sayuki we know today.

...

"So the old rumors were true?" Gakuganji said. "The Gojo's princess, have a deadly untamed monster living inside her.."

"Sensei.." Utahime said worrying about the boys sitting with them.

"A four years old kid killed her own Grandfather.." The old man looked thrilled seeing the monster on the screen.

"She's not a monster!" Chifuyu said.

"Oh? But she is.." Gakuganji said.

"That's enough.." Yaga spoke. "We should end the event now.. Let's not count Sayuki's challenge."

...

Sayuki's POV

...

I remembered that feeling...

The feeling that I can conquer everything..

"You can do so much more.." A girl who looks like me said caressing my cheeks.
"Let's kill everyone and conquer the world okay?"

This is the main reason why I don't usually use my cursed technique..

It's too powerful to handle.

And everytime I use it I saw myself looking at me..

One of the main reason why I requested the chain is for this so that when things went out of control It will stop me from killing everyone.

I hear my own self saying something like killing and blood and I don't want it! I don't want it at all!

...

3rd POV

...

Gakuganji's gaze is fixated on the monitor. The plan is going smoothly.

"You're having an exchanged event right?" Sayuki's Mother said

"Yes." Gakuganji nodded.