Ice

Monday. Yuji will transfer to Sayuki's school today. The little silver's mission is to keep Yuji in check. It will be hard if they attend different schools so Yaga transferred him.

Yuji is a 3rd year while Sayuki is a 2nd year. She can sense his cursed energy from her classroom since the 3rd year's room is near hers and Yuji is the only one who have cursed energy excluding her in the whole school.

"Hey Yuki-san.. Let's eat at the rooftop." Takemitchi said with Hinata from his side.

"Mind if I drag someone with us?" She asked.

"Uh.. Sure.." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oi Yuji-kun!" She called out.

As if on cue the pink-haired boy popped his head from the 3rd year's room.
"Yo!" He grinned.

"Who's.. This?" Takemitchi paled. "I failed Chifuyu! I FAILED HIM!" He mentally scream.

"He's my friend, Itadori Yuji-kun.." She said introducing him.

"Hello! I just transferred here.." He said.

"You're a third year?" Hinata asked. "You're a senpai!" She grinned.

"Right! I'm your senpai!" He grinned.

"Better look after my Hina too.." He glared at him.

...

Hinata is talking with Sayuki about girl things again and Takemitchi and Yuji are seating in silence.

"It's a good thing that I have someone to talk to.. Dangg I'm kind of too out of place about what they're talking about." Takemitchi sighed.

"I know.." Yuji smiled.

"You like her?" Takemitchi asked straight to the point making the boy froze.

"No.. She's just a friend.." Itadori said eating a piece of octopus shaped sausage.

"Good to know.." Takemitchi sighed.

"Don't tell me.. You're two timing Hianat-san?" He looked at him in disgust.

"NO." He gasped. "I'm here to make sure she's okay.. Since my friend asked for it." Takemitchi said..

"Then.. He must really like her.." Itadori said.

"Yeah.. He's too obvious but she's too naive." He sweat dropped.

"Well that's what you get from her.. She looks innocent.." Itadori said. "Like a kitten." He nodded agreeing on what he said.

...

There's going to be an upcoming festival this friday, their homeroom teacher announced it last last week. The 2nd year's were going to make a café and Sayuki is assigned as a waitress.

Almost all the students from different levels were too busy since it's the last week of preparation and they're all excused for the week just to make sure that the whole place will be perfect for the upcoming festival.

She went home with Yuji almost all the time... And a certain blonde doesn't like it at all.

Chifuyu is watching her from afar, making sure she's okay with that annoying pinky.

He never felt this thing before.. Whenever she's smiling in front of that pinkette his blood boiled.

"Ya know.. Jealousy can kill someone.." Baji said patting his back.

"Shut up.. Who the fuck is Jealous?" He spat.

Ohoho 🤔

"Says the one who's too obvious.. What now? Wanna beat him up?" Baji smirked.