Navy

Sukuna was known as a powerful sorcerer who creates Havoc everywhere. He destroys villages, he killed innocent people, Children, Woman, Old ones, you name it. He was pure evil.

Then he became a powerful curse right after he died. His killing spree continued and because of his new power, he became unstoppable.

"How about we conquer everything?" Kamo proposed.

"How can I trust you.. You look someone who can break someone's trust any minute." He scoffed.

"Ara? The king of curses is afraid of being betrayed?" The woman, Kazumi said.

"Shut up or I'll kill you.." He glared at her.

"We will be unstoppable if we join forces." Kamo said.

"I can work by myself.. I don't need your stupid plans." He said.

"Even if I'll let you have the throne?" Kamo spoke.

"I'm listening.." He crossed his arms.

"We can take over this pathetic world now.." Kamo said explaining the plan. 

...

The King of Curses sat at the top of the largest tree he found that day.
He is too tired to kill or destroy anyone.

He opened his left eye and glanced at the presence of a woman with silver hair sitting at the river side.

He grinned evily. Maybe it won't hurt to kill one right now.. Right?

"Hmm?" She hummed aware of the presence before her.

"You look beautiful.. Lady. Do you want to paint your beautiful white hair red?" He smirked.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. But I just washed it.. I don't really like the color red." She smiled facing him.

"What the fuck?!" He looked surprised.

This woman, is she even normal? She's facing The King of Curses! Now how can she talk like that in front of him?! He even have his hideous form to scare the shit out of her!

"I should get going.." She turned around and walk away like he didn't said that he wants to kill her earlier.

He looked at the stick she held into. "So.. You're blind?" He smirked..

This is going to be fun.

"Yeah.. You're right, Ryoumen Sukuna." She turned around following the sound of his voice.

"So you know me?" He crossed his arms.

"Of course.. Your name is well known all around the whole country.." She smiled again.

"At the count of 3.. You better run.. Or I'll kill you." He said attempting to wipe that annoying smile plastered on her face.

Much to his disappointment, her smile only grew wider and her cheeks stained with tears.

"I'm glad then!"

Huh?

She radiates a very sad aura, strong longing and regret.

He doesn't know that a human can emitt an aura so powerful like this.
It's his first time to see a person so desperate to die.

"Screw that.. I'm not going to kill you.." He crossed his arms.. If she wants to die that bad then he will do the opposite to make her suffer.

...

After setting everything on fire he walk out like nothing happened. He transformed into his human form.