Persian

"It's so cold.." She opened her eyes. She's standing in front of an old hut.

Thick blankets of white snow covers her surrounding.

It's cold..

But this small hut surely feels warm.

"Yume.." She heard a soft voice inside the hut.

"Hmm..?" A girl with the same eyes and hair like her hummed.

The man, she's not hallucinating.. It's Sukuna.. The ruthless King of Curses feeding the lady, Yume.

"I can feed my self you know.." She giggled.

"Why won't you just let me spoil you and our daughter.." He sighed.

"So.. She's pregnant that time?" Sayuki said.

"How did you know it's going to be a girl?" She asked tapping his cheeks.

"Because I said so." He simply said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm tired.. Lights off now." She yawned laying beside Sukuna.

"Why am I seeing this?" She thought. "Am I dead?" She panicked.

"Hm... I love this memory." A soft voice behind her said then a hand patted her head affectionately.

"You—You're the woman there..!" She nearly jumped.

Yume laughed lightly. "Yeah.. We're in the middle of let's say.. Life and death.." She said.

"So.. I'm 50/50?" Sayuki asked.

"Hm? Uh.. You're in the brink of death love.." She kneeled before her.

"You know? Maybe she might look like you when she grow up... My sweet little daughter.." Yume said hugging her tenderly.

"Am I really dying?" Sayuki asked.

"Yes.. But it's not your time to cross yet.." She said ruffling the little silver's head.

"So.. I still have a chance to go back?" She asked innocently.

"Mhm.." She hummed softly tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"Are you lonely here?" Sayuki asked making the woman stop.

"Maybe.. You don't need to worry, I'm waiting for him.." She said looking at Sukuna inside the hut as he hold her safely.
"I miss him so much.." tears stained Yume's eyes.

"You really love him.." Sayuki said caressing her back.

"Yes.. I love him." She said softly. "Because when nobody is there for me, he tried to kill me.." She laughed. "Then he will scold me whenever I do something clumsy.."

"Her voice is too sad.."

"You know.. It's funny to think that the devil in front of others is an angel for me.."

...

Chifuyu stared at nowhere, she's currently inside the Jujutsu high's waiting room with the other Toman members.

"Here.." Draken said handing him some iced-coffee.

"Thanks.." He mumbled.

"It's going to be okay.." Mikey said. "Yun-chin is super strong.. She won't die."

"Yeah.. You need to rest." Takemichi said from behind.

"Oi.." Maki called from the door. "You guys need to rest.. Go home." She said.

"I won't leave her here.." Chifuyu said in a serious tone.

"She'll be okay don't worry.." Panda said behind Maki.

"Shake.."

"Yeah.. Toge is right. She's a very stubborn kid she won't die easily."

"How can you understand him?" Takemichi asked curiously.

"I still won't leave her." Chifuyu said. The green head sighed and motioned him to come with them.

"The rest of you should rest you can visit her first thing tomorrow.." Panda said.

"You lover boy.. Go get her some clothes.. You're not a pervert right?" Maki glares at him.

"Of course not! What? Do you think I am one?" He asked.

"Nah.. Just go get her some clothes, Toge will show you her house-"

"I know where she lives.." He said picking the keys on her hands.

...

"How's the fight?" Baji asked Mitsuya from his hospital bed.

"Mikey went to pick Takemichi and the twins up earlier. The little silver is severely injured and hasn't gain consciousness yet." Mitsuya said.

"We heard that her brother is currently fighting a dangerous man." Hakkai said.

"Let's just pray that everything will be okay." Mitsuya said.

...

"I won't stop..." Sukuna thought. "If I couldn't be with her again.. I'll destroy everything!"

"Enough of this.." He mumbled.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

...

Sayuki is walking beside Yume. Her beautiful knee length silver hair is flowing with the chilly air. Her limitless glistening with the faint moonlight.

"No wonder why Sukuna fell for her.." She thought.

They passed by a woody part of the forest and exited inside the lounge of the Jujutsu high.

"You need to go back to your body before Sukuna dies.." Sayuki glanced at her.

"So brother is winning?" She asked.

"Mhm.." She answered. "The only thing that makes you alive is his cursed energy.. You need to go before anything else happen or you'll die with him." She said opening the door of the room she's currently in.

"Quick! She's losing it!" Shoko said.

"Now.." Yume kneeled before her.

"But you'll be lonely.." She said realizing Yume's situation. For a thousand tears she kept on waiting and waiting for the impossible.

"He's coming home now.." She flashed her as mile. "Go.." She hugged her one more time and pushed her away.

...

He hesitated first since it's his first time entering her house and Her room for pete's sake! He'd never been inside a girl's room!

After packing some clothes, Shirts and Shorts and undies (which he picked up with his eyes close!) he closed the drawers and took some time to look around her room.

The walls were painted with color peach and pink. Her study table looks neat too.. Everything in this room looks neat except a crumpled paper.

He picked it up and opened it.

He smiled remembering it. It's her last will which he purposely crumpled and threw and he's sure he threw it far away.. Maybe she picked it up?

He's familiar with the first sentences written on it but the last one made his heart beats fast.

"Dear Chifuyu.. I love ya! Hope I can say that to you.."

"I love you too.. Kitten." He smiled tucking the crumpled letter on his pockets.

His phone rang, fishing it out of his other pocket he answered it, It's Maki.

"Oi.. She's awake now.." Maki said. "You better go here now.."

"I'm on my way." He said, Finally.. She's awake.