Dark

"What's the matter princess?" Sukuna looked at her poor fighting stance.
"Tired already?"

She's too exhausted to think and to fight. Who knows Megumi can be this strong not to mention, it's two against one.

She kept on dodging his attacks while she's trying her best to land a punch on Sukuna.

She simply can't hurt her best friend. She already knew that they're planning something funny.

"I won't—I won't give up you two!" She shouted, that words became her battle cry.

"This is boring..." Kazumi said.

"No.. Her eyes is still dangerous, I have to try not to look at her straight in her eyes." She thought.

"Enough.." Sukuna said. "Do it right now." He looked at Megumi's body.

"As you wish... King." Kazumi smirked.

"What's happening?!" Sayuki thought.

"Do you know that you're always be the thorn in your family?" Sukuna smirked to himself.
"NOTHING CHANGED FROM A THOUSAND YEARS!" He exclaimed.
"YOU'RE STILL THE HOPELESS WOMAN YOU WERE.."

"You're far from a blessing! You're a curse!"

Her late grandmother's voice keeps on ringing inside her head.

"You don't deserve to see the world! You're not even allowed to breathe the same air as me!"

"What is that?" She fell on her knees.

"I'm living in darkness ever since that day.."

"I don't even remember the face of my own Father."

Memories from a thousand years ago came back flooding her mind.

"I'm not a blessing.. I'm cursed..

I'm just a nuisance.."

She wanted to cry in front of the King of curses but she won't. She won't do such a thing.

"I want to see you.."

"Will you.. Will you please find me when the time come?"

"STOP!" She shouted clutching her head.

"Maybe you won't remember.. But your eyes will show you those memories.. That's how things works.." Sukuna thought looking down on her.

"I'm not yours anymore.." His eyes widen.

The image between her and the woman he loved switched places.

"I'm not the woman you loved." She said fighting those memories from invading her own.

He clenched his teeth. "No."

"Whatever happen.. My hear belongs to one person!" She shouted. "I'm willing to sacrifice everything for him and that person is definitely not you!"

"SHUT UP!"

If she doesn't want to be with him then, he'll just kill her and take his power back.

...

Chifuyu kept on looking for a tall man that looks like Sayuki all around the campus.

The place looks like a traditional Japanese school. The classroom and dormitories looks like those traditional houses and buildings you can only find in ancient times. The garden is filled with ornamental plants, Bonsais and flowers of different colors.