Powder

Yeah.. No one can stop our Chifufu now... No one. Not even..

"What exams?!" He shouted, his voice echoed all around his apartment.

"You've been complaining about it last last day.." Baji said. "Oi.. You have to attend tonight's meeting.. You've been skipping a lot.." He glared at his vice captain.
"I've heard.. Kazutora surrendered himself up.."

"Yeah..." Chifuyu said pulling out his notebook.

"I visited him last day.. He's good with Mikey now."

"You know what.. I need to review now go ho—"

"KEISUKE! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU'RE STILL NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT AFTER—"

"I'M HERE IN CHIFUYU'S MOM!" He shouted back. "I need to go back.. Bye Peke J.." He said petting Chifuyu's cat.
Yeah.. He's a Momma's boy..

"Now.. Let's do this.. I need to pass this exam and talk to Sayuki."

...

The sound of his pen scraping with the paper's surface echoed all around the empty halls of the public library down the street.

The blonde boy sighed. He's been memorizing this part for a good 30 minutes and there's no progress. You can't blame him though, his mind is flying right now.

"You don't need to memorize it.. You need to learn it." a familiar soft voice said from behind.

"S-Sayuki?" He called out, she's not wearing her glasses but she's wearing a blindfold.
"How can you see with that?" he wants to bang his head right now.. Is that how you start a conversation?

"Magic.." She said sitting in front of him. She pulled out a book and a notebook and started scribbling something.

"So.. How's life?" He asked trying to clear the awkward atmosphere.

"Life's.. Good.. I guess." She mumbled.

"I've heard that—"

"It's closing time.." She closed her book and let out a long sigh. "If I'm only earlier.." She said putting back her things inside her bag.
"You should go home too.. See you around.." She flashed him a smile.

"Wait... Let me give you a ride home.." He said grabbing her hand.

...

"I shouldn't been doing this.." She thought.

She couldn't help herself.. She wants to see him but she can't risk the wall she put up this past few weeks. She tried her best to ignore everyone and here she is.. Letting him inside her stone cold walls.

"You should take off your blindfold.. The scenery is beautiful you know.." He said with a low voice.

"I can't.. It's.. Weird." She muttered.

"Weird? It's fine.. It's just you and me.." He looked at her on his side mirror.

"I don't want to.. You're going to... freak out.." She whispered the last part.

Without any warning, He stopped the engine of his bike.
"Take off your blindfold.."

"No."

"Take it off.."

"No."

"It's dangerous to walk around with that thing.."

"I can handle myself.."

"If you don't want to.. Then.."
He lift black blindfold up, his eyes widen.. One of her eyes wasn't blue anymore.
"What happened?" He asked looking at her honey eye.

"Nothing.. You can laugh now.. It looks.. Weird right?" She said with a pained voice.

"What? You think I'll laugh at you?" He cupped her cheeks.

She looked away. "I have many problems.. Half of my power vanished with Sukuna, I have responsibilities back home.. I don't have time to—"

"Listen.. I saw your last will.." Hearing that, her face automatically turned red. "I just want to say my response.."

"That thing! Why did I wrote that thing again?! How did he get Oh—"

"It's okay! That's stupid anyways.. You don't need to—"

He gathered everything and shouted it. Satoru's advice echoed inside his mind. "I FEEL THE SAME!"

Ahh.. Yes.. He finally said it! He's a man now Hooray! Hooray! Hoooooray! Confetti all around! I got your drinks guys—

"DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT YOU LOOK WEIRD! YOU'RE TOO CUTE FOR MY EXISTENCE FOR MY PEKE J'S SAKE! AND.. AND..

JUST SO YOU KNOW I'LL STILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE EYES AREN'T BLUE ANYMORE! I'LL STILL STAND WITH YOU!" He shouted with his eyes closed.

"I've done it.." He thought waiting for a response. He doesn't want to open his eyes because he knows his face will explode.

Meanwhile, the little silver held her mouth.

She broke a fuse! Quick Sayuki is malfunctioning!

"Baka!" She shouted tears glistening in  the corner of her eyes.
"How am I supposed to leave if you look so adorable right now!" She said.

"I'll support you decision but.. How can I fulfil my promise to protect you if you're not around?!" He said with a flushed face. "I don't care if you decided to go with someone else.. But I'll do everything just to prevent you from leaving!"

Her orbs went wide as she laughed. "Wait.. You think I'm getting together with someone?" She giggled. "Fuyu! You cute little—" She punched his shoulder.

"But-But your Brother and the old woman said you're going to be engage and you'll probably accept—"

"Nii-chan is a dummy.. Obaa-san's sources aren't reliable.." She finally calmed down. "I'm not a weak woman who can't fight for her future!" She grinned. "I already declined that don't worry."

He pouted, all of his sulking went out for nothing after all. "Then why are you leaving?"

"I'm aiming for Nii-chan's spot! The clan's head! I'll be leaving to compete with Nii-chan." She said.

He looks like his soul went out of his body bidding him goodbye forever.

"I'm glad you feel the same.." She smiled genuinely at him..

There.. The smile he wants to see everyday.

"But we can't be together.." She softly said. "I attract trouble.. And I don't want you to—"

"Are you kidding me? DO I REALLY NEED TO SQUEEZE YOU??? YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID EARLIER?" He asked with his face flushed.

"Bakaaaaaa!" She said.
"I don't want you to get hurt! Not anymore!"

"Then let's protect each other!" He said his hands gripping her shoulder.
"BE MINE NOW AND I'LL BE WITH YOU FOREVER!"

Tears started to fall on her eyes..

"Someday.. You'll find someone who will accept you too.."

"Then you have to wait for me! Wait until I graduate college and give me a ring right after I climb down the stairs or I'll—"

"Sure thing kitten..." He said pinching both of her cheeks.

"EHERM." The first division captain of Toman coughed. "Are you two going to kiss?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Since when did you get here?" Chifuyu asked.

"Since the 'I feel the same!' part." Baji laughed imitating Chifuyu. "Man who knows you can grab some chick with that drama!"

"Come on now go home Baji-san we still have a meeting to attend."

...

FINALLY.. 😀

THE HAITANI BROS ARE HEREEEEE😎😭❤️😍