Bleu De France

Sound of panting and kicks echoed inside the Gojo estate's Dojo. You can see the intense sparring between the two siblings.

"Are you going to accept it?" Satoru asked delivering a powerful punch in her temple.

"Huh? What is it to you?" She said bluntly dodging it. She delivered a round house kick.

Satoru groaned in annoyance, she's been like this ever since that talk with their parents.

"You're not even hanging out with your friends.." He said tackling her on the ground with his arms on her neck.

"They're not your friends so mind your own business.." She said refusing his hand to stand up.

She decided to limit her contact with anyone inside or outside her world. She can't really avoid Takemichi, Hinata and Yuji since they're in the same school. So she decided to avoid the three inside the room.

Ever since the incident, she haven't been in contact with Toman.

She misses them so much.. specially someone but she need to think about their safety like what she said, She's a walking beacon for trouble.

It's been 3 weeks 2 days 16 hours 45 minutes and 29 seconds since she last saw Chifuyu. A part of her wants to see and hug him but his safety remains the main priority so she's trying her best to restrain herself.

...

Chifuyu sat on the swing trying to see something who can catch his attention.

"Yo.." It's Takemichi.

".. Yo.." He greet back.

"You're not with Sayuki-san?" He asked taking the swing beside him.

"I don't want to talk about her.." He mumbled.

"Did something happened?" He asked curiously, he didn't saw Chifuyu last meeting.

"It's nothing.." He said standing up. "She's—She's.. Nevermind.." He tucked his hands on his hoodie. "Tell Baji-san I have something to do later I can't attend this night's meeting."

"Chi—Hey! Where are you going?!" He shouted.

"Somewhere.."

...

The fake blonde roam the street that night with no specific direction.

Stopping in front of the familiar Ice-cream shop memories flood in, the way her eyes watered that night the way she switch emotions easily.. He remembered it all.

"Oh.. It's you.." A familiar boy version of Sayuki said, he's wearing the identical glasses Sayuki had.
"Yo!"

"Oh, Gojo-san.." He said.

"Do you have something to do?" Satoru asked.

"Uh.. No—"

"Great! Let's go.."

Just like that he was dragged by a man-child all the way to the park.

Reaching the railing, Satoru leaned and spoke in a serious tone. "It's about my sister.."

"She changed that night.." He chuckled. "Never knew that time will come.. Who knows my sweet little baby sister can say 'Mind your own business' without any hint of joking.. Ha ha!"

"She.. She said that? Did you guys fought?" Chifuyu asked..

"No.. It's something about the encounter with Sukuna and our Parents.." He said making the boy beside him frown. "You wanna know what happened?" He grinned.

"It's Fine—"

"As I thought!" They really are siblings. "So... Let's say that, half of her power vanished along with the King of the Curses.." He stated. "Our parents were mad at us for being to careless.. Our Mother said something about strengthening Family ties—"

"I get it.. One night I ditched our meeting and decided to hang out with Sayuki.. She's not home.. An old woman said something about her taking lessons, leaving the household and... Marriage.." He frowned saying the last word

Satoru smirked.

'Young love... '

"What're you gonna do if she decided to accept it?"

"It's not like I can do something.." He pouted. "She's a princess and I'm a peasant.." He said as a matter of fact. The gap in their status is that big.

"So you're going to give her up?" Satoru asked arching his left eyebrow.

"Like I said it's not like I can do something.."

"I'm asking if you'll give her up.." He said in a serious tone.

"If I can do something then I won't! I will fight for her!" He shouted. "But the chances is only one percent over One hundred! She's definitely going to agree and leave.."

"Have you talked to her yet?" Satoru asked.

Silence.

"No.."

"Then how can you say the chances without even knowing what she's going to say?"

"I don't need to do that.." He umbled in a defeated tone.

"Kid.. You have guts..." He said. "To win a Gojo's heart you need to force yourself inside and break their walls from within." He winked.

"Always remember.. Even if there's only one percent chance.. If you really wanted to win you have to keep your faith on that one percent."

"I'm not brave enough.." He said with a little voice.

"Ah I see.. You're mumbling.. Real men don't mumble! They say what they have to say!"

"I said I'm not brave enough!"

"Then, forget about her! Don't come back to her life! Erase her existence inside your brain!"

Good thing no one is around that time because they might think they're fighting.

"I can't—! I can't do that! Okay..?" He said.

"Then go for her." He pat his head.
"Make her happy.."

"What're you doing? You're supposed to be beating me up because I'm going after your only sister.."

"Then do you want to die right here?" He shift his position into a fighting stance.

"Bring it on." He did the same.

"Ha Ha! That's what I like about you kid!" He laughed.
"You're a good kid deep inside.. You may belong to a group who only knows how to beat up people.. But you love my sister as much as I do who knows.. Maybe near future you'll surpass the love I give her... I know you're going to take good care of her.. I'm rooting on you kid."

And just like that he disappeared in thin air.

"Damn teleportation.. I want to learn that too.." He thought.

"Dear Chifuyu.. I love ya! Hope I can say that to you.."

He remembered the last sentence written inside th crumpled letter.

"I won't give you up..

Even if you're too hard to reach like the sky above, I'll climb every rainbow just to be with you..

Even if you decided to go.. I will support you as far as I can..

The only thing that matters right now is that..

I love you."