Steel

Yuji is walking with Nobara and Megumi. He met them before Sayuki. Nobara doesn't want to hang out with them at first because they're 'not cool' and 'dorky' boys but here they are strolling around side by side.

Then she learned a few weeks that Itadori is now a vessel she freaked out telling them that she'll start exorcising Yuji right on spot like Megumi did when he met him.

Megumi met him since he goes to his school but they're not friends or whatsoever just recently because he and Nobara will stare at him after he broke the delinquent's asses.

Who knows they'll be best of friends? It's not like Nobara will throw a fuss and Megumi will kill him right away when he said it in front of them.

Then last Friday they learned that Sayuki knows each of them.

They're walking down the road when they passed by a normal theatre. It sent shivers down on their spines, they both looked at each other seriously.

"There's a very powerful curse here.." Yuji said.

"I know normie!" Nobara said punching the hell out of him.

"I should report this to the higher ups.." Megumi said. He's still not a student so it's not his concern but innocent people might die if they don't do anything right now.

Great. All of their cellphones were off..even Sayuki's.

"We can't do anything.. The curse is a first grade or something.." Megumi said. "I forgot that they're all busy.. And the school must be over now.. They might be resting.. Good timing huh.."

"Call Sayuki.." Nobara said.

"Her phone is off." Megumi said.

"We should let—" Fushiguro face palmed.

Yuji ran towards the curse's energy source.
"He wants to die huh?" Nobara sighed placing her hands on her hips.

"Tch.. We have no choice but to follow that idiot."

Then they head out into a suicide mission they assigned themselves.

"I can't let anyone die.. Not anymore.." He gritted his teeth remembering his grandpa.

He won't let anything bad happen to the innocents much more now since he can do something for them.

The curse's energy is coming down the sewers, and without any second thoughts he jumped.

Faint voices of Kugisaki and Fushiguro was heard.

"I don't wanna die with any regrets!" Yes. Not now when he can do something to save them.

...

Deep down inside the sewers the curse with a patch faces at down on his pile of transfigured humans.

The patch faced laughed to himself.
"He's really going to come down here?"

"Good for me then.." he said licking his thumb while laughing evily.

...

He landed on his feet making a splash sound followed by his two friends.

Itadori knows him. He's there when he consumed the object, he's the one fighting Sayuki that night.

He's the mischievous one.

He stared at the his face full of patches while sitting on a pile of unknown dead objects.

"You really want to die now huh?" Fushiguro said.