"Why did you stop your vigilantism?"

"Well I got caught, initially I was allowed to continue but due to circumstances my 'vigilantism' as you call it, was suspended.", pens scribbled on paper and hands went up again. I pointed at one and they stood up.

"Can you confirm your quirkless?"

I shrugged, "well I don't know how to confirm it, but I am, very much, quirkless. Would you like to see me do a handstand without a quirk?", I said, she sat down without acknowledging that last comment but dad kicked me under the table. I pointed at another raised hand.

"How were you admitted to UA?"

"Just like the rest of them, I took an exam."

"How did you get caught?"

"I was severely injured and a hero found me, they took me to UA because that was where the healing hero, Recovery girl was. She was the closest form of medical aid."

"How did you reduce crime rates by the phenomenal amount that you did?"

"I just hopped into alleyways and stopped drug deals and muggings and assaults. I didn't do much really"

"Why did your mother leave you?"

"Next question"

"Who is your father?"

"Shota Aizawa"

"Your real father"

"Shota Aizawa."

"What techniques do you specialise in?"

"I'd say close combat but my knife throwing skills aren't too bad."

"Is it true that you beat the humanoid soldier designed to beat Allmight?"

"Yes."

....

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well I figured out its weakness and exploited it. That's it."

"What was it's weakness"

"Well the one I found was that it couldn't heal if there was something in it's wound, blocking it. And it's exposed brain was a big give away"

"Do you have a history with the League of Villains?"

"I've fought them a couple of times", I hesitated to say that because Shiggy is most probably watching this.

"what was your childhood like"

"Complicated. next question"

"Were you abused?"

"Next question"

"How did you survive on the streets?"

"I made money, next question"

"How did you make money?"

"I worked at a cafe"

"Why did you become a vigilante?

"Well the system is seriously messed up and I didn't want to be a part of it but I still wanted to help so why not."

"Why weren't you arrested?"

"Vigilantism is defined as the illegal use of quirk to commit heroic deeds, since I don't have a quirk, it wasn't illegal. And I always fought after an attack was thrown at me so that it could be filed as self-defense. So, legally speaking, I did absolutely nothing wrong"

"How many times have you been close to death?"

"Too many times to count"

"Do you have a past with the leader of the league of villains?"

"Next question"

"Is the league of villains interested in recruiting you?"

"Not that I know of"

"You quirkless burdens can't be heroes!", some random middle aged man yelled from the crowd, security started moving towards him but I waved them off.

"And why not sir?", he scowled, "because you can't do anything", I smiled, "I beg to differ sir, the quirkless are capable of much more than you give them credit for, society is just too biased to give them a chance though", his scowl deepened, "oh yeah? What can you do?", I heard huff's in the crowd but I kept my gaze on the man before me. "I try to save lives sir.", he snorted, "you quirkless bastards can't do anything, you couldn't even make your mother happy", that hit a nerve. I cleared my throat, "sorry sir but you know nothing about me or my history.", he snorted, "I know more than you think", his eyes were red and there was a rash ok his neck. "forgive me if I'm wrong sir but have you been taking drugs?", his words slurred, "of course not, I'm just-", he collapsed.

I jumped from the stage to the unconscious body of the man. I turned him over and he was frothing at the mouth, I checked his pulse and it wasn't there. This man was dead and he was poisoned by the looks of it. I lifted his head up and saw puncture marks on the side of his neck where the rashes were and an earpiece.

I pulled it out and held it to my ear. "Aww, I wanted to mess around with you a little more my dear son."

Why.