Since it was the most inappropriate moment and yet the most triggering one, Mingi remembered a certain mention San had dropped on Yunho a while ago while they had visited the lava lake. At once, both curiosity and hot mortification flooded Mingi's chest. He hemmed and hawed for a moment, too timid to ask when he knew Yunho would take it in a stride.

"So... I have a question."

Yunho blinked his eyes open, curiously staring at Mingi. Mingi's eyes mirrored his own intrigue. Once more, Mingi considered, but he collected all his courage to word it out loud. He knew Yunho wouldn't take his query with mockery.

"Go for it," Yunho assured him verbally once more, when Mingi still searched for words. His scratchy voice had softened in the humid room.

"A few days ago, when we were out at that lava lake with San... He mentioned your other piercings. I couldn't help but wonder."

Before Yunho had time to reply, Mingi rose his wet hands from the water in defence.

"I know this topic is sensitive! You are not obligated to reply. I was just curious!" Mingi regretted asking as soon as the question had left him. He whimpered, intense shame having him sink deeper into the water as if it could swallow him once more.

Yunho chuckled at him. His tail swished through the water, creating some movement between them.

"It's not the topic that is sensitive, it's the way that San posed it on me. There is a line between curiosity and intrusion. What did you want to know?" Quickly, he de-escalated the situation before Mingi could die from discomfort. Relieved, Mingi dipped his head out of the water again. Warm drops fell from his horns to his shoulders.

"I took my guesses already where there are, so... Doesn't that hurt horribly?" Mingi scratched behind his pointy ears.

Pondering, Yunho hummed.

"More than the one you have, yes. Although some would argue that the abstinence during the healing time is the worst pain," he snickered with a wink at Mingi. It eased the tension between them. When Mingi reached for the soap and mentioned for Yunho to turn around, the man obeyed without question. Careful of his swishing tail, Mingi stood up behind him to wash his hair for him.

"Do they hurt during... that?" No vulgar slang word that Mingi remembered from the streets belonged in this luxurious bathroom. Yunho leaned into his grip like a satisfied cat as Mingi spread out the soap in his hair.

"Not at all, no. It's pleasurable, for both me and the other person, as far as I heard."

For a moment, Mingi's heart froze over at the idea that Yunho could sleep with people. It made sense; their recent talk about relationships and suitors applied to sexual intercourse as well. And yet, the fierce jealousy that bubbled up in Mingi's chest was swallowed by icy shock.

Before an unusual wave of desire could follow, Mingi concentrated his entire soul on Yunho's hair. The demon remained oblivious of Mingi's struggle, his fingers playing with the edge of the pool.

"I take them out when they could be dangerous, too. For example, in battle, the risk that they rip off is just too big. So I use them less for decoration but for pleasure. Are you interested in getting one of those, too? I can show you in that case."

Mingi's head still swam with hearing Yunho talking about pleasure. The implications were too much for Mingi's fragile heart to handle.

"Oh no, definitely not. I'm happy with mine that I have for now, and I don't plan to go the full pain route." With a wooden bowl, Mingi scooped up some water to pour over Yunho's head. The prince sighed contently, closing his eyes.

Curled Hornsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें