Chp. 16: Savior

TW: self harm

Ever since the two got back together, life has been a dream. Beck and Jade promised each other that they'd both be better. In Beck's case, he'd make sure that girls knew he was taken, and would take his flirty nature down a notch. And for Jade, she made sure that she worked on her jealousy and trust issues.

For the past few months, everything seemed great for the two. They kept their words to each other, and they didn't think things could get any better.

Jade was also able to get her depression under control, and besides a few slip ups, she was cut free. With the person she loved by her side, it was easier to be happy than sad.

As for Beck, he couldn't be prouder of his girlfriend for pulling herself out of the hole she created, with his help of course.

The couple and their friends were in their senior year at Hollywood Arts, and the group was seen as the most popular and talented of the school. They were looked up to, and they became big inspirations to those around them.

To Beck and Jade, everything was perfect.

.............................................................................

Bright golden sunshine filtered through the bullet proof windows of Beck and Jade's RV. A little after they got back together, Beck decided to have Jade move in with him so that she wasn't alone in the apartment anymore.

The sun reflected off of Jade's face, making her eyes flutter open, and almost being blinded by the light, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked down at Beck, who was still sleeping peacefully at her side. At the sight of her boyfriend, she smiled to herself.

"Morning, babe." She whispered.

She got out of their bed and went to the bathroom. As she was getting ready, she looked in the mirror and smiled at herself. She thought how things couldn't get any greater. Her and Beck were in a great place, she recovered from her depression, and she had great friends. Though she would never admit it, she loved her friend group.

She exited the small room and continued to get ready with Beck, and once they were both good to go, they left the RV and made their way to school.

.............

Walking through the doors, the two were met with the smiling faces of their friends, raising their arms to beckon the couple over.

All throughout the day at Hollywood Arts, Jade was in a great mood. Her classes went great, she got an A+ on her history exam, had a great lunch with her friends, and didn't even have to scare anyone off. And to top it all off, she knew that she got to go home to the person she loved most in this world.

Walking home from school with Beck, they talked about their day, held hands, and occasionally gave each other a quick peck on the cheek.

Things couldn't get any greater.

.............................................................................

A few days have passed, and the sunlight through the windows awoke a peacefully sleeping Jade. She rose from the bed and looked down at Beck, who was still fast asleep. She softly smiled a small smile as she looked at her boyfriend. She knew she was lucky to have him.

She arose from the small bed and went to the bathroom to get herself ready. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought how things couldn't be better. Her and Beck were in a good place, she mostly recovered from her depression, and she had good friends.

She exited the small room and continued to get ready with Beck, and once they were both good to go, they left the RV and made their way to school.

.............