As we pull into the driveway we are greeted by a deep bark. I give Ace a big smile as I open the door. "I'll be waiting in here" Ace says as he lowers his seat back. I scoff as I grab the big wad of cash I brought from my room. "Nope," Ace says as he quickly snatches the cash out of my hand. "Ace what the hell." I say as I try to snatch the money back.

He goes into his glove compartment and pulls out a big wad of cash. "Wow we both have one." I say sarcastically. "Here" he says, handing me his wad of cash. I roll my eyes and snatch the money out of his hand. "Thanks" I say as I close the car door.

As I start to walk up to the house I see a lady that looks to be in her early sixties sitting in a rocking chair crocheting something. "Hello" I say as I wave at the lady I'm guessing I was on the phone with.  "Hello" she says as she places her stuff down. She quickly gets up from her rocking chair and walks over to me. "I'm guessing you're the lovely lady I was on the phone with earlier. Malia right?" she says as she puts her hand out. "Yep" I say as I shake her hand.

"Don't mind the clutter in the house, not built like I used to." she says. As we enter her house the smell of cookies filled my nose. "Mimi" a little kid yells as she runs up to the lady. "Hello there my little muffin" she says as she squeezes the kids cheeks. "Run along now" she says as she gives the little kid a light pat on the butt. The kid runs away into another room when the lady talks to me.

I forgot to introduce myself sorry" she starts. "I'm Marry," she says. "No biggie" I say as I laugh. You have a lovely place" I say as I look around her house. "Thank you, anyway the pups are right around the corner" she says.

Once we turn the corner I'm met with multiple yips as the little puppies wag their tail at the sight of Marry.

"This litter is a mix of the dark and lights. Do you want me to separate the dark and lights?" she says as she opens the gate to let me in. "That's ok" I say as I kneel down to pet all the puppies. "I'll leave you be but once you've got the one you want just take it and go to the kitchen" she says as she points to a room which I'm guessing is the kitchen. "Thank you" I say as she starts to leave.

"Alright, which one of you is coming with me?" I say as I sit down in the pen. All the puppies came charging at me and attacking me with kisses. As I looked over all the puppies the only one that caught my eyes was the darkest one out of them. I scootch my way over to the pup and grab hold of him. "Are you going to be our little warrior?" I say as I place a kiss on its head. "Ace will love you, I know I do" I say. I quickly take a peek at its underparts to reveal that its oh boy. Even more perfect.

I stand up and quickly pick the pup up. I hop out of the gate and into the kitchen. "Ah, the little runt got a home," Marry says as she makes her way up to me. "I was worried he wouldn't find a home. "Alright all I need you to do is sign these papers with your signature and you're good." she says as she places two papers on her island table.

I quickly sign the papers and take one with me. "Here you go I say as I hand her the wad of cash. "Thank you so much," she says. "Try not to get into trouble, little one" she says as she boops his nose. As I start to walk out, Marry quickly hands me something. "For the trip" she says. I grab the bag and see cookies in it. "Thank you." I say as I pull her into half a hug. "Drive safe now." She says as I walk out of the house. "Will do" I say as I walk down her driveway and into the car.

I quickly hop in the car and close the door. I set the pup down and buckle up. "Ace" I say as I poke him awake. I'm guessing someone was tired. He hums in response. "Ace get up" I say as I shake him. He slowly opens his eyes. As he scans the car his eyes fall on my lap and a big smile shows up on his face. "Why hello there" he says as he brings his hand up and pats the puppies head. "Is it a girl or boy?" he questions as he starts up the car.

"Boy" I say.

The trip back to the house wasn't as long as the way to pick up the pup. We only stopped once which was when I went into the pet store to pick up some of the necessary things for a dog. His food, a leash and collar, some food and water bowls, a kennel, and some treats for training.

As we pull into the house I quickly clip the black collar Ace insisted I get onto the pup then hook the leash up to it. "Ill grab the stuff you make sure he goes to the bathroom." Ace says as he hops out of the car. "Alright little one you gotta go pee or poop?" I ask as I place him in the grass.

It takes the pup a few minutes to use the bathroom but once Ace had gone into the house the pup quickly peed then raced to where he last saw Ace. I laugh at how much effort the pup puts into running towards the door. "Slow down there little one" I say as I open the front door and run up the stairs. The dog surprisingly was able to climb up the stairs, which I am happy about.

I slowly peak into my room and see Ace setting up the kennel I got. This is cute and hot at the same time. I quickly pull out my phone to record him. I got a good three seconds of him before the puppy let out a yip which caused Ace to turn his head. He looks up at me unamused at the sight of me taking a video of him. "What you look cute and hot setting the kennel." I say as I unhook the leash from the pups collar. I look back up at him as the puppy runs up to him.

"You think I look hot building this." he says as he pats the puppy. "Yep" I say as I make my way to my bed and sit on it. "I'll show you something hotter later tonight." he says as he kisses the pup.

I feel my body heat up and my cheeks flush red as I sit looking at him.

Y'all they got a puppy together 🥰

Did I trick you guys with the title name and the image I'm kinda curious. Anyway today is feeling a lot better then yesterday.

I'm going to start the next chapter but I don't know if it will be finished tonight unless I right a chapter with just 1000-1200 words. I don't mind writing a chapter that long and posting it. I'm going to say it's up to y'all. If you guys are eager for a new chapter a little sooner I'll post a chapter.

*Not Edited*