"You should just ignore them." Whispers Valentino. I nod softly and try to ignore the staring people.

We walk into a store called "gucci". What is gucci? That's quite an odd name. Gucci, gucci, gucci. How do you say it? Goeeecci? Gutji? I have no idea. As soon as we walk in I look in with big eyes. So this is a store for very rich people. The store even has a rich smell! Well, not that I really know what rich people smell like... Wait, what does Valentino smell like? Carefully I start smelling the air, hoping I can subtly smell what Valentino smells like. As Emilio and Valentino look through the store, I try to very subtly smell Valentino. It would be funny if someone looks at the camera footage and sees me smelling Valentino like a dog. I can't smell him, I have to get closer. Valentino suddenly stops stepping and I bump into him,  no idea how because I'm still holding his hand. Quickly I take my chance and smell him. He smells like... coconut? Quickly I take a step aside from him, hoping he doesn't notice me. I look up at him through my eyelashes and see that he is looking at some handbag. A sigh of relief rolls over my lips, he's does not know i smelled him. But suddenly i feel someone very close to me. I look behind me and see Emilio. He bends sight forward so he can reach my ear.

"I did see you smelling Valentino." He whispers in my ear. Caught off guard, I look at Emilio with big eyes. Emilio chuckles softly.

"Che strana sorella abbiamo" mutters Emilio under his breath. What a strange sister we have.

------------

We have already done a few stores. All rich people stores, every time I looked at something for more than 5 counts Emilio or Valentino grabbed it and bought it. I don't even want to know how much money it all cost. In the first store we luckily didn't buy anything, because that store was really expensive I had looked at a wallet and it had such a big number on it I didn't even know what the number was. Now we are sitting at a table eating sandwiches. Emilio is gone, no idea where he went.

"Did you like it, the shopping?" Asks Valentino after which he takes another bite of his sandwich. I shrug, I don't know. It was nice to do something with my brothers, though. And it was funny when Emilio came to me with an item of clothing and said it could be something for me when it really was.... a very interesting garment. First he was holding a fluorescent orangish skirt with green flowers on it, then he was holding blue jeans with more holes in them than there was fabric. But I was pretty uncomfortable with emilio and Valentino buying everything I even looked at, I felt bad about that. They waste so much money for me, there is nothing wrong with that i mean, I get things. But clothes are not so my thing. I think. Emilio approached with a brown bag in his hand. He takes a seat next to me and begins to eat from his sandwich.

"What were you doing?" Asks Valentino. Emilio raises his finger as a sign for Valentino to wait and quickly swallows his food.

"I was going to buy something." Emilio grabs the brown bag and sets it down on his lap. He takes out a box and opens it. He turns to me and takes out a pair of sunglasses from the box.

"Here." He slides the sunglasses into my hair and looks at me smiling. Frowning, I take the sunglasses out of my hair and look at them. The sunglasses have thin metal legs that are the color gold and the lenses are orange underneath and transition to pink on top. The sunglasses are beautiful.

"Thank you." I smile at Emilio. Emilio smiles back big and claps his hands impatiently.

"Come on put it on I want to see what you look like." Smiling, I put on the sunglasses and look at my brothers expectantly.

"Wow, you look good sister." Smiles Valentino.

"Oh wait until you see your sunglasses." Grins Emilio. Valentino raises an eyebrow.

"My sunglasses?" Asks Valentino. He grabs his sunglasses that he had put down on the table and waves them in front of Emilio's eyes. "I already have one." Emilio shakes his head.

"That old thing? That's so basic, no no wait until you see your sunglasses." Emilio starts rummaging in the bag and pulls out another pair of glasses. He opens it.

"Ah, these are mine." He grabs the sunglasses and shows them to us. They are the same glasses as mine only the lenses go from green to blue.

"Look Principessa , now we match." Emilio smiles as he puts the glasses on. I love the nickname he gives me.

"Awh thats cute!" I say enthusiastically.

"Oh but Valentino's are even cuter." Grins Emilio. He takes out a new box but doesn't open it yet. He looks at Valentino sternly.

"Close your eyes, I want to put the glasses on you and see if it looks good on you." Valentino nods and closes his eyes. Emilio opens the box and shows it to me while he puts his finger to his mouth as a sign for me to be quiet. As soon as I see the glasses I bite my lip to keep my giggles in. The glasses Emilio bought for Valentino are very special. They are brown and the lenses are also brown. They are sunglasses and the frame has two poopy rolls on it. Emilio puts the sunglasses on Valentino.

"Perfect. You look really good bro." Valentino opens his eyes and looks at Emilio suspiciously. Then he looks at me questioningly.

"Do I really look good Eleanor?" He looks at me expectantly. Quickly I nod my head.

"Yes really, wow." I lie. He looks ridiculous.

"Okay well, knowing emilio he would give me sunglasses with poop rolls on it." Explains Valentino. Uh huh.

We continue eating in silence. Me and Emilio look at each other conspiratorially all the time and then start giggling softly, but Valentino doesn't seem to notice anything. When I finish half of my sandwich I look at Valentino questioningly.

"Could I go to the bathroom?" I ask embarrassed. Valentino and Emilio exchange looks before Valentino nods.

"Go on, it's up the corridor to the left, you'll see. And come right back when you're done."  I want to nod my head but then think of Lorenzo's rules.

"Okay." I get up and walk down the hallway to the left. Just as I see the toilet and want to go in, one hand is placed in front of my mouth and I am pulled back.

 Just as I see the toilet and want to go in, one hand is placed in front of my mouth and I am pulled back

A/N: Tum tum tumm

And omfg i like the little moment from Eleanor and Emilio, looks like they are gonna be close.

Oh and you guys are all so sweet, thanks for the birthday wishes and i love everyones comments!