15

-Third Person's POV-

"Well then, Let's begin! The first chicken wing. The hot sauce used has a Scoville level of 1,800. Is your milk ready?" The two nodded and they began

The host took a bite then Aster, followed by René.

"Are we supposed to eat the whole thing?" Aster asked

"If you're committed then sure"

"..Yeah I'm committed," He said while René tried to hide her snort.

"Wow, this actually tastes good." René commented."

"You eat the whole thing?!" Aster yelled shocked.

"Yeah, of course," René said as she placed licked her fingers.

"Even the bone??" Beck questioned.

"What? No! I'll show you in the next chicken wing."

"Ok for the question, René what was the reason you decided to be an actress at 16?"

"Ah..well you see, I thought back then if I became an actress.. I could meet my mate faster..." She said with a sad smile.

The guys in the room suddenly felt guilty.

"Oh.."

"Well, I did but..not in the way I wanted it to go. Maybe it's my karma for doing things half-assed but now I seriously enjoy my job and I'm doing it because I'm passionate about it." She grinned.

"The next hot sauce used has a Scoville level of 1.46 million."

"Wait wait wait, Isn't that kind of a HUGE jump??!" Aster slightly panicked.

"So here's how I did it, you look for the fatty side." René started completely ignoring Aster's complaining.

"Once you've found it, You slowly shake off the smaller bone then you slide out the bigger bone then...voila!" She proudly showed her chicken wing.

"Then you can pop it in your mouth." She happily ate her chicken wing.

" She happily ate her chicken wing