43

Why am I in a field? I swear I was just falling off a cliff earlier so- *gasp* I died! I fricking died! HOLY SHIT! Wait- sorry I'm not supposed to curse

Why am I in a field? I swear I was just falling off a cliff earlier so- *gasp* I died! I fricking died! HOLY SHIT! Wait- sorry I'm not supposed to curse. I'm sorry God please don't give me any minus points!

I looked around, but I saw grass, flowers, trees, and a river up on the front. A pretty large river if I were, to be honest, but it's really pretty. 

I walked closer to the river and dipped my feet, it was surprisingly warm. I don't see any fist though..how weird. But seriously, where am I?

Such a strange thing happened, steps emerged out of the water leading to the other side of the river. I got up and walked two steps in, the other side was much more beautiful than this one. 

'...If I cross this river, wait a minute..what are the chances that it's the other side. Like if I were to cross this river I will die. Yup, not taking any chances! Not today! ' I hop back out to my side and ran as far away from that side as possible.

'But what are the chances that this is the path to hell? Aghh!! This is so confusing!!!' I lay down on the ground and feel the gust of breeze. This place is so much more relaxing. I could just stay here forever.

..NOPE I CAN'T! I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHY THE FUCK MY MATES DUMPED ME FOR A MAN! MY PRIDE CAN NOT TAKE THIS WITHOUT PROPER EXPLANATION! ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT SMALL SMIRK, HE DID BEFORE AND AFTER I WAS FALLING!

THAT MOTHER FUCKER, IF I FIND OUT YOU WERE BEHIND THIS I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! I SWEAR ON MY FUTURE GRAVE, TORRIN MARO WILSON!

"I'm sorry God but I need to go back! Seeing as I'm still here, please allow me to go back! I'm still not done on the other side.."

.

.

"Wise decision, my child."

Wait did he just-

*GASP*

I gasped as I opened my eyes, I'm at a hospital? ...I lived! I actually lived! That means I almost crossed over. Ahh, I'm soo dumb!

But I think God totally just talked to me..Woah.

I looked to my right and just noticed that my brothers were sleeping. 

*KERCHAK* *Sound of door opening*

It was the principal, Ms. Calliope/ Lia Unnie she looked haggard but still very much beautiful. She was holding a tray of three hot coffees. She placed them down turned around and met my eyes.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE AWAKE!" She yelled.

My brothers shoot awake and rushed to my side.

"Aera, are you ok? Is there any pain???" Hwan Oppa panicked. Hyun Oppa also seemed to be distraught. I've never seen them like this before.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine..well emotionally wise." I joked since I'm well aware that I fractured both of my legs and the fact I there was a gash on my stomach. The tree branches broke my fall but the loss of blood was the one that nearly fully killed me.

Hyun Oppa gave me a mirror so I could see my face, I have a few scratches that were dried up but I have a scar that looks to be about an inch long, right at the opposite cheek of my mole.

"Well, that's not much isn't it?" I smiled.

Hwan Oppa suddenly hugged me, "Hananimkke Gamsa" (Thank God)

"Mwoga Munje ya?" I asked as I pat his back. (What's wrong?)

"naneun uliga dangsin-eul ilh-eossdago saeng-gaghaessseubnida..." He mumbled from the crook of my neck. (I thought we lost you..)

"Oppa, I'm not going anywhere, ok? I still have to attend your guy's wedding and Hana's wedding. Don't forget I also want to at least have a proper relationship before dying." 

"Y-yup, I won't forget." He broke a smile.

*BLAM*

The door was slammed open by Hana, "UNNIE! GWAENCHANH EUSEYO? EODI APA?! AISSHHH dangsin-eun jeongmallo naleul geogjeonghage mandeuneun bangbeob-eul algo issseubnida" (Sister! Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere?! Ah, you really now how to make me worry.)

"nan gwaenchanh-a" (I'm Alright)

"You've been asleep for almost two weeks, Eomma and Appa just fell asleep so I don't want to wake them up anytime soon but what's important is that you're ok." She sighed.

"Wait..two weeks??" 

"Yup, Two weeks." They nodded their heads.

"I didn't know that laying around in the field and nearly crossing the river took nearly two weeks."  I mumbled.

"Did you say you nearly crossed a river?" Hyun Oppa raised an eyebrow.

"Wha- no~ Of course not, why would I cross a river anyways let's change the topic." I waved.

"Ok, we found out that Seth and Oppa's mates are siblings to your soulmates and Eomma, Appa, and Oppa's are preventing them from visiting you."

"Hmm, so you figured out that- YOU GUYS FOUND OUT?!" I then wringed in pain.

"Careful, you might tear the stitches!" 

"Sorry.."

"It's ok but, why didn't you tell us?" Hyun Oppa asked seriously.

"It's because of the fact that their siblings are your soulmates. I didn't want to ruin it for you guys especially after you guys were soo happy finding your mates after such a long time. I didn't want any unnecessary arguments because of my problems.."

"I know the three of you remember how I was after my soulmates rejected me. A mess, depressed, mad, just not in the right mind space. If you guys knew that they were their siblings then who knows what your reactions would be."

"Correct, Oppa's totally freaked out. I had to talk them out that you obviously had a reason behind not telling them and that Lia Unnie also had a reason for not confessing. They had a huge argument about it , like almost break up argument. Oppa's almost beat up Lia Unnie's brother and Seth's brother." Hana said as she took out the soup.

"Right, so you didn't slap Seth, threatened that you guys will break up if he didn't call Mr. Marchetti and scratched Mr. Marchetti's face?" Hwan Oppa retorted.

"..you guys did WHAT?!"

Lia Unnie placed down the bowl of soup in front of me. I drank some and went back to being mad.

"BOTH OF YOU, WERE ABOUT TO BREAK UP WITH LIA UNNIE?! HANA, YOU THREATHENED SIR SETH THAT YOU WILL BREAK UP WITH HIM?? THREATHNING??? Aigoo my heart."

"But Aer-" Hyun Oppa started.

"Ah no, did you say sorry?"

"Ha?" 

"Did you apologize to them?" I repeated.

"..Yes we did." They pouted.

"Good. Anyways, I'm glad you guys made up. Sir Seth is like a big brother to me and Lia Unnie is perfect wifey/ Sister-in-law material. You guys would be crazy to break up with them." I sighed.

To be Continued . . .