57

"...Lykos, aren't we supposed to go to the Aurelian Mall?" I asked, confused.

"I had asked your boss if we could change it to a more fun place." He smiled.

"And the said place that you thought of is Dream Wonderland Theme park?" 

He once again smiled and pushed my wheelchair. The bodyguards that the guys and my brothers hired are around me, I had to tell them to allow us to have some space in order for us to look more *cringes* loving.

It was absolutely amazing cause we totally just rode the MOST BORING RIDES on the theme park. I don't even know how I got on the merry-go-round but I did. We rode the migraine-inducing tea cup, puppet boat ride, a long train that just goes round and round, some sort of shooting ride that was unbelievably odd, and a bunch of other boring rides,

"Lykos, dear, can we ride something that I want? Please?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"S-Sure, anything you want." He blushed.

Blush while you can Mother Fucker.

.

.

.

"A-A-Are you sure you want to ride this one?"

"Yes." 

We were strapped on the ride and it pulled back as far as it could. It was called the Soul Slingshot. Like its name, it was a slingshot that would launch us as far in the sky as it could. When we were sent flying, I was laughing my ass off as he kept on fainting.

Where did the manipulative asshole go? Pfft-

"T-This one as well??" His eyes widen as he stared at the ride. 

This was called the Heart Drop, similar to the Parachute Drop of Disneyland but this one goes to the maximum height it was allowed to and then drops the person as fast as he could tell me a lie.

"WOHOOOO!!" I yelled while my arms up in the air.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed.

"...You want to ride, the Night t-taker??" 

"YEAAAAAHHH!!" I grinned.

It was a roller coaster underground, it was pitch black but the lights would flicker and you wouldn't know if you were in a loopty loop or if some sort of monster attraction, aka, the night taker was going to grab you.

His grip on my arms was similar to me stepping on a sea urchin and its spines stuck on my skin. The picture that was shot showed him sinking down on his seat with a terrified expression on his face while I was posing for the camera with a smile.

"Why don't we take a break?" He suggested.

I agreed and went to eat some food. I ate without a care in the world or my public image. The media can go suck an ogre's toe for all I care. I only do acting because I love art and I truly enjoy doing so. It is my passion, not for fame. Though my initial intention of becoming an actress was different, I came to fall in love with it.

He was looking at his phone while eating but then he excused himself because he needed to use the men's room. I was waiting by a bench while eating a sandwich.

"Miss Rene?" 

I tensed at the tone of the voice that I was familiar with. I haven't seen him since the day I fell from the cliff.

"Oh, Mister Wilson! What a coincidence!" I clasped my hands together as a gesture of surprise when in reality my mind went out,

'If it isn't the man that smirked as I fell off the cliff. How's it goin' mate attempting stealer! I just want to wipe that snotty little smug off your goddamn fucking face!'

"Really quite the coincidence, I came here with my..relative. How about you?" 

" I came with my boyfriend, Lykos." 

( I came with the trashcan from my new nosy neighbor's house.)

"I presume that they are quite well. Are they not?" He smiled, that smile just yells FAKE to me.

"...Yes. Yes, they are." I wanted to grit my teeth, he knew that I knew he was speaking of my soulmates.

"Oh, I'm glad. I was worried that they weren't. You know, when we lived together, they were the absolute sweetest." He then went on a rant on how amazing my mates were as his lovers. 

I kept glancing at the men's toilet, hoping that idiotic trash would just walk out. I seriously have no time to spare with plastic materials that not only cause harm to the environment but to humans as well.

" I see.." was all I said while nodding my head.

One of the bodyguards was alerted when a person, slowly approached me. I was on guard but then I realized it was a child. 

He was all smiles and handed me a bouquet of flowers and a card. 

"Aww, thank you." I smiled at him.

I took a proper look at the flowers and they were petunias, white lilies, black roses, and chrysanthemums. I stared at it confused, perhaps the child bought it without knowing the meaning of these flowers?

I opened the card and I just wanted to tear it. How cowardly...that bastard.

I hate you. I absolutely abhor you. I want to kill you. So, I'll wait.

I love you, I love you soo much, you just don't know. I want to keep you in a cage where you can't leave me. I can use you to my heart's content and fill your head with nothing but me.

I'm back and I'll get my revenge.

" The person who told me to give this to you told me to tell you that, If I start with you, the rest will follow. I don't know what they meant but that's that. Bye Miss!" The child waved his hand and walked away.

"Oh, what is it?" Maro titled his head and questioned.

"N-Nothing, nothing important. Ah, do you want to try that stall over there" I said to divert the attention and passed it to one of the bodyguards to hide.

"..A fortune teller booth? Hm, ok." He shrugged, unamused.

"Good day, beautiful Lady and Cute lad come and sit down." The old fortune-teller lady said.

"Who wants to get their fortunes read?" 

I raised my hand and she asked me to sit right in front of her. After a while, she started shuffling her cards then soon, three cards were placed down.

The first two cards were definitely accurate to the point it was creepy. I scrunched my forehead as I was trying to fathom how it was possible. Then she flipped the last card. Her eyes widened and she looked me dead in the eye.

"Death will come for you so you must be careful. They are quite near then you expect..." She then looked behind me and paled.

I hesitantly glanced but all I saw was just Maro and Lykos minding their own businesses. I was confused and stared back at the old woman.

" J-Just remember these two things that I'm going to tell you, never let yourself be put in a situation where you are alone. Never. Lastly.. " She leaned in and whispered,

"Beware of the woman with a scar on the back of their head. She will be the reason of your demise."

 To Be Continued . . .